Spalding Show April 2010

robbo

Being out and about all day on Saturday following the booty of my missus into any bookstore or whatever other shop she likes to visit, following her booty also throughout a yet to be determined city in a 2 hour radius from Spalding, i'll bet i am as hungry as a prisoner being on a hungerstrike for two weeks..  ;)  GROOOWWWWLLLL.. already getting hungry here :P

PS. Barry, i do hope you have some marvels with you like last time.. can hardly wait  ;D

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got the accomadation ----check

fuel in car ----- check

plenty of cash ---- umm well ummmm check

just got to wait till sunday darn

has anyone ever seen "southpark" episode where cartman cant wait for the

nintendo Wii to come out so he gets butters to help him freeze so he dosent wait

its done like buck rogers in the 25 century

this has both origional and southpark version ha ha! just reminds me of how impatiant i cant wait i am

till sunday ha ha!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp2RqlAWzfk&feature=PlayList&p=86712A818507DB8D&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=1

Not making it to the spring Spalding show.  Moving house today, relocating to Scotland with work, so not much time for drawings the last few months.

might have to be a 2 night stop over in October. 

might spend the time on a model for the collection :)

no real build up as people say, we have a double stand this time and first conversion about it was tonight with 4c, hope people will be buying as we want to clear all current stock with great deals ;)  must be a fair few stalls booked as we have been moved this time instead of were we usually are

come on peeps.. looking forward to the show, will be making my way up there from tomorrow morning 6 am.. car fueled, motoroil replenished, snacks and food for on the way packed, clothes packed, pasports ready.. Money?? surely an ATM can be found close-by  ;) ..

eh.. list of models to order ready.. ;D  , i am good to go.. wonder if i will have space left in the car to bring my missus back.. oh well, there is always the roof rack  :-*:P

well I'm not sure about anyone else... but I am BLOODY excited  :P :P :P:-*:-* ... I'm not sleeping at nigh now.. so goodness only knows whay I'll be like on Saturday night  :-[

Spoke to Andy Sewel tonight... my 1200 is just getting her boots on and she's ready to 'come to daddy' oh yeah baby... I've got a DBP to pick up too... Friends over for a mess about on Saturday... life just keeps getting better and better

just got to print out the route.. ouch.. need to drive away atleast 30 minutes earlier.. getting up at 5 then, and jumping in the car right after  ;)

@ Barry : I am sure, you will be going home with more space in your van, and less space in your wallet  ;)

am afraid for me it will be the other way around.. , but if it are such great marvels like last time, i wont mind  ;D

@ Erik : see you there, we are also taking a scenic route friday, and will be visiting Oxford most likely on Saturday, so Kaatje has something to do on our trip too, instead of seeing only models and models and models..  ;)

Me too  ;) although a little unsure how I'm going to sort everything..loads of stuff so little space "laugh out loud" :)

You coming for an evening meal on Saturday bignose ?

Doubt it mate.... too far to get plastered really.. may try to persuade Mrs F yet... but a probable no  :-[

I'm all excited and trying to keep caaaaaaaalmmmmmm!

Weather forecast is good and I am looking forward to taking Mavis for a spin!

And Doug Aunty Sue.. and Hattie.. you'll love her.. she's much bigger than the last one you drove  ;D:-*:-*

I am really looking forward to Spalding and have some exciting new models ;)  It will be a first for my little girl Evie :)  she is 7 and has bagged up all my scrap as I have loads of stuff from all the new conversions ::)  she will have one end of the table with half a dozen baskets of stuff all under a fiver ;)

. Money?? surely an ATM can be found close-by  ;) ..

:-*:P

Don't worry Wil, there is an ATM at the shopping centre about 200 metres from the show room.

I am well excited as well I have got everything ready to go and I'm not leaving home until Saturday morning, Mrs R says I am regressing to childhood............nah......I just never grew up ;) ;) ;) ;)

All ready to set off at 0300 tomorrow, been to the bank to get English £20 notes.

TT was having a 'to infinity and beyond' moment before I explained it would take 2 days.......

post-300-132639268695_thumb.jpg

I'm excited but know I will be on a budget so purchases will be few unless we are graced with the next IM 40 series or maybe some bargain price MIB Britains I'd like to recollect from my childhood.

More than anything I am looking forward to Saturday/night and catching up with FTF folk over the whole weekend. :) :) :)

All ready to set off at 0300 tomorrow, been to the bank to get English £20 notes.

TT was having a 'to infinity and beyond' moment before I explained it would take 2 days.......

Bruddy marvelous 'photo!!

i will be in the smaller room once again,this will be the 5th time i have had a table not many members on here will know me but we are usually 2nd row back nearer to side doors.Staying in a b&b at Whaplode night before which we have used for several years now but we did stay in travelodge in october for a change (nice climb upstairs to get to reception)and had a few drinks in pub next door before heading into spalding town centre for a few more bevvies.On sunday we will be selling mostly obsolete britains and some other brands i.e nzg siku Uh,i had just managed to aquire a collection of 80's britains recently so that helps fill the table-see you all there

I like it John but watch out robbo or BGU don't book you. At 3am it will still be dark and they could book you for having no lights.

Oh and I hope you are running on white and not red so the commissioners don't impound you ;) ;)

Anyway safe journey and hope you enjoy Spalding ;D ;D

I'm excited but know I will be on a budget so purchases will be few unless we are graced with the next IM 40 series or maybe some bargain price MIB Britains I'd like to recollect from my childhood.

More than anything I am looking forward to Saturday/night and catching up with FTF folk over the whole weekend. :) :) :)

Me too, Tris.  It is nice to meet up with friends both old and new.

I  was one of the few who got the meal quickly on Saturday night but the Gardeners Arms is under new management so fingers crossed.  As for the show I am hoping NOT to spend too much money but that may be impossible!