Toytrac 2009 - the event photographs (Layouts ARE separate)

Lord Ferguson

great pictures as per mark , looks a lot bigger in the photo's i must say  but you seem to have taken some of things i obviously missed on the day !

spalding vs. toytrac ? each have their place but i feel toytrac is a much more sociable event compared to spaldings all bussiness like feel.

all the dealers have time to talk to you & i think the pictures  reflect the easy going nature of the show

thanks mark

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

many thanks for taking the time and effort Marky, it's just as well I didn't go because looking at that lot I would have spent a fortune  :-\ :-\ :D :D I can see at least one on one of the stands that I have been searching for for some considerable time and never managed to find one.......and it's boxed as well :( :( :( :( :(

Brilliant photos Mark and how nice to see a real Ford Silver Jubilee tractor right at the start !!!  ( drat lost smiles and speller checker on works PC )

I think I could have been tempted to part with a load of dosh at some stall's for some of those fine looking Britain's which elude my collection.

Looking forward to the layout...will that be in the afternoon or in the evening????

Well done bignose  ;)  I think you have captured most of the event  ;)

I have only just finished unpacking the van but well worth the hard work over the weekend  ;)

It was probably the most enjoyable show I have attended  ;D

Not many pictures of your drunken behaviour the previous evening I notice  :D :D

Oh I must thank Stevie once more for all his hard efforts whilst I natter to all of the weirdos  ;)

Well done bignose  ;)  I think you have captured most of the event  ;)

I have only just finished unpacking the van but well worth the hard work over the weekend  ;)

It was probably the most enjoyable show I have attended  ;D

Not many pictures of your drunken behaviour the previous evening I notice  :D :D

Oh I must thank Stevie once more for all his hard efforts whilst I natter to all of the weirdos  ;)

I would have to agree with that statement Barry :) :) I think toytrac is such an enjoyable show to attend...mind you I bet you all glad you only see or hear my daughter once a year :D :D :D :D

Thanks for the Holly Farm pics Marky, darling. We just had such a great time and being able to come back home, log on to FTF and see all the bits we missed (especially some of those amazing layouts) is just the cherry on top the icing, on top the drizzled chocolate, on top the marshmallow, on top the cake ;D:-*:-*

Thanks for the Holly Farm pictures Marky, darling. We just had such a great time and being able to come back home, log on to FTF and see all the bits we missed (especially some of those amazing layouts) is just the cherry on top the icing, on top the drizzled chocolate, on top the marshmallow, on top the cake ;D:-*:-*

my pleasure... only you could make something as boring as a cake sound sexy  :D :D :-[:-*:-* :-*

great pics Marky, looked a great day out! ;D ;D

i can see your point there Marcus, about Spalding being more business like to TT?, i guess apart from a few sellers though, the majority do both, always manage a chat to Karen and Steve though, and not always show related which is great! :) :) , more laid back your way?

shame the model supply guy doesnt do spalding, i've made that comment i think after my first spalding trip :-\ :-\ , he'd do great there!