What's your latest new Brochure or manual.. list them here...

On 11/22/2020 at 6:04 AM, 844john said:

I still have that one David, i remember getting it as a kid too!

Fantastic book John, with a very different layout to most nowadays. All pictures are numbered and the captions for them are listed at the back. First published in 1974, there's some lovely photos in it of veteran tractors including lots from the late Frank Smith's collection at Kirton in Lincolnshire, one of the pioneer vintage tractor collectors in the UK.:)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Tractor Twitcher said:

Seem to be spending more time on eBay at the moment adding to my book and brochure collection. Bundle of Fiat spec sheets that arrived recently. 

Lovely haul of Fiat brochures there David, very nice!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

picking up some interesting stuff there david , dont see many bulk sets of brochures on ebay of late,so a nice find

Thanks Sean, finding some really nice stuff on eBay. Delighted to have picked up those Fiat brochures up in one bundle. Should come in handy for some future projects. :)

now i hate it when,especially on ebay people say rare,when clearly it isnt,but is this brochure rare?,couldnt get it direct from jcb,couldnt get it from my jcb area sales manager guy,and he his switched on with all jcb brochures and also no local dealer,i did get it in the end from Forfar in scotland!!!! anyway got it,thats the main thing

IMG_E1257.JPG

• Like 3

few buys for me over the last months or two,primarily for poss future builds, been wanting to try a vicon buffalo spreader for ages, but never saw a brochure till these turned up on fleabay recently . i have so many memories of standing on the footplate of the 165 with my grandad spreading with one of these ,especially when the blackbird spy plane went over at 250 ft, despite us having a pair of kidd spreaders ,my grandad used this right till he retired, as it was easier to get to the heap , and it was still sat in the barn the day we sold up.

93F0A0B3-80DD-4DB5-A368-ABC12B300B52.jpeg

6916C498-20E9-4AF5-8FC4-F99892608247.jpeg

E37B2261-093A-4F84-9A2F-80248A4F1604.jpeg

5795BA47-B6DC-4407-8266-D3218197A72F.jpeg

• Like 8

Two more recent additions thanks again to John (JMD) a Dutch Universal 3 and a Swedish/Norwegien 3/42, i'm getting quite a liking to having some of these foriegn brochures amongst the collection even though i can't read them :D The Universal brochure joins a fench as well as a standard english text version, so will have to see what turns up next year, Thanks for your continued help brochure spotting John, its appreciated :)

IMG_8232.JPG

IMG_8233.JPG

• Like 3

Well this was a big surprise to find under the tree yesterday off my lovely better half :) an updated spec sheet for the launch of the 10 speed 10/42 and 10/60 Nuffields that replaced the earlier 3/42 and 4/60, think i've found a good one here boys, Gemma's taken a shine to the 804 and is now feeding my habit for old literature :D...... truth be told Gemma also got me a handful of other bits of Leyland related items as well a a genuine Marshall sunstrip for the 804....... but she did say that was to help keep the sun out of her eyes in the summer ;)

IMG_8235.JPG

IMG_8236.JPG

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, jmd said:

very nice paul sounds like you got some good presents but you better be careful you might not have the 804 for road runs gemma might claim it:D

Cheers aye was a bit of a shock like after me and you had talked about that brochure.....Think she's already claimed the 804 though John.... think next one will be a blue Leyland for me ;)

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Cheers aye was a bit of a shock like after me and you had talked about that brochure.....Think she's already claimed the 804 though John.... think next one will be a blue Leyland for me ;)

claimed the tractor, mmm i recon shes a trade in model now paul :D:D i mean the girlfriend not the 804 :D