What's your latest new Brochure or manual.. list them here...

1 hour ago, 844john said:

Hell Martin, i bet the postie needed a lie down after he delivered that lot! Nice collection of brochures there...i see you've acquainted yourself with Kat loaders as well now😉 Funnily enough, i saw the weeks one and was going to have a go at it and then i forgot all about it!

Haha these have arrived over a few months John. Yes I saw the Kat bundle for sale so had to have a punt at them. Well at least one of us on here has ended up with the weeks brochure. 

11 hours ago, mb86 said:

A few books and magazines bought recently, I’m liking the power farming mags, just a shame most of them are in black and white. It the articles are a great read. Lots of interesting and unusual machinery that obviously hadn’t taken off and were confined to the history books!

some great books and magazines there martin i like the front cover on the power farming magazine that you have at the front

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Nice haul there Martin, spotted a pair of lesser seen Grasshoppers and a flock of toucans amongst them 🙂 

Aye a bit of all sorts in there Paul, the Doe plough one from goody must be a bit of a rarity, I missed bidding on another one he had listed which I’m kicking myself about. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, mb86 said:

Aye a bit of all sorts in there Paul, the Doe plough one from goody must be a bit of a rarity, I missed bidding on another one he had listed which I’m kicking myself about. 

Send him a pm on here ,he just might have another one 

• Like 1

well, because of covid,the claas product catalogue is later than usual,but it turned up today with some claas brochures,but the person in claases marketing dept retired today,she was very  very helpful and nothing was to much trouble,i hope her replacement is as good😉

IMG_E1754.JPG

• Like 3

9 hours ago, mb86 said:

Thanks smithy I hadn’t thought of that, I’ll send him a pm👍

I will give him a call to check on here as in the last 10 days his workload has doubled with arranging demos and getting around to look at trade in machines 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, smithy said:

I will give him a call to check on here as in the last 10 days his workload has doubled with arranging demos and getting around to look at trade in machines 

Thanks for that Smithy. There’s no rush when he is busy. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Stabliofarmer said:

The Marshall Ranger looks an intriguing bit of kit Paul, did they ever reach production?

Yes James they were produced but not in vast numbers, I've a photo of a survivor that's been restored that was displayed at the Somerset Tractor show in 2019, a bit like the Marshall horticultural range of the 184 and 284 that were in effect badge engineering, I must confess that I don't follow the little Marshall tractors that much but know there are 3 all within 5 miles of Chipping Steam fair field but I think I've read somewhere that they are a Ferranti or some Italian made tractor that was sold as a Marshall's

FB_IMG_1623389095040.jpg

Edited by Valley Axe Man
  • Like 4

Another couple of recent additions, and seeing as the sun has been shining a lot lately a pair of export brochures, a Marshall range brochure found by John (JMD) and an export North American 802/804 Leyland that I had been offered by one of my Leyland tractor afflicted mates that knew I was into collecting bits of paper 

IMG_20210604_161732.jpg

IMG_20210604_161526.jpg

Edited by Valley Axe Man
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Yes James they were produced but not in vast numbers, I've a photo of a survivor that's been restored that was displayed at the Somerset Tractor show in 2019, a bit like the Marshall horticultural range of the 184 and 284 that were in effect badge engineering, I must confess that I don't follow the little Marshall tractors that much but know there are 3 all within 5 miles of Chipping Steam fair field but I think I've read somewhere that they are a Ferranti or some Italian made tractor that was sold as a Marshall's

Interesting stuff Paul, I've been nerding out slightly over these smaller 4x4's recently after discovering the 'original' RTV in some literature at Harper http://www.scampownersclub.org.uk/rtv.htm

Certainly seeing the prospect of some models in the future.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Stabliofarmer said:

Interesting stuff Paul, I've been nerding out slightly over these smaller 4x4's recently after discovering the 'original' RTV in some literature at Harper http://www.scampownersclub.org.uk/rtv.htm

Certainly seeing the prospect of some models in the future.

no one wanted anything like that back in the day,but now you wont see many farms without a gator or similar ,lack of vision back in the day,as now they would be lost without 

• 4 weeks later...