What's your latest new Brochure or manual.. list them here...

MF 186 combine brochure (French?) looks very interesting, want, want, as they say!

I am hoping to go down and collect the MF annual reports sometime this week, see you on Sunday!

Regards

R Day

Brilliant.. look forward to Sunday Mr D..

186.... German.. bought from eBay.de too.. always worth a quick search on there for Mf stuff... a lot of it is Buy it now... and pretty cheap too.

Do you have the cane ones Rory.. or have I asked you that already ???  :-[  . sorry if I have  :-[

Lord, that Brazilian MF literature is superb....wouldn't it be great to import one of those MF 95s with the MF 65 styling? That would probably be unique in the whole of Europe.

The MF 825 is also a great brochure, never seen this one and it wasn't expensive either. I'm pleased to say I have the MF 732 mower and MF 35X Industrial, but they are still rare items.

Has the WWC arrived yet?

R Day

I still havent seen the mf range that opens up from A5 to reveal the MF 135 QD 158 vinyard

1100 range of tractors aswell as the 500 range and the 1250 an dit goes on

about sevive after sales ect has anyone seen or got that one as it would be around 1978

maybee 1979 era and i bloody sold it 20 years ago damm me to Ford hell

Also Dad got me a big wall poster of the 186 combine i thin it was but it was showed like

a cut away so you saw the workings of it  and another MF combine wall poster

...it will come back to me        ahhhh    MF 620 Combne also cutaway view big wall poster's

or was it a 525 ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Rory.... I'd love to bring an MF95 into the UK... do you have any contacts down that way with all your writing ???

WWC arrived today.... one week and a day after I paid for it  ::)  ... it's in good condition as well... I'm chuffed with it in all honesty.  I only hope they rise in value in future years, as I've clearly paid too much for it  :-[

Nigel... I've not seen that brochure from memory... but it sounds like some kind of 'give away' that would have been left on a sales counter.. did it have the forage harvesters on it too ???  I had those posters you refer too as well.... and a 450 baler (cut away).. an a 30 drill... and a 590 as well.... Oh how I wish I'd still got them  :-[

DBfan... that's a nice looking piece of DB History you've bagged there buddy... well smart  ;)

Rory.... I'd love to bring an MF95 into the UK... do you have any contacts down that way with all your writing ???

WWC arrived today.... one week and a day after I paid for it  ::)  ... it's in good condition as well... I'm chuffed with it in all honesty.  I only hope they rise in value in future years, as I've clearly paid too much for it  :-[

Nigel... I've not seen that brochure from memory... but it sounds like some kind of 'give away' that would have been left on a sales counter.. did it have the forage harvesters on it too ???  I had those posters you refer too as well.... and a 450 baler (cut away).. an a 30 drill... and a 590 as well.... Oh how I wish I'd still got them :-[

DBfan... that's a nice looking piece of DB History you've bagged there buddy... well smart  ;)

No from memory just the tractors something on the back is comming to me but only from memory something like "we have a range to fit any farmers needs" but i could be wrong it also showed the Crawlers aswell thats just poped back in my memory so just the broad range of tractors i recon markie  ;) ;) ;) from the late 70s

if it's got a 1250 then it will be 1979 that's for sure Nigel  ;)

I cant for the life of me remember if it was the 1200 or the 1250 I was hopeing our in house  Brochure/litriture or manual expert who edits

Classic tractor might be able to shed some light on the subject i sold this  Brochure to a

friend at the time allong with the "ford/fordson evolution to the 7810" tractor  Brochure

and guess wot ????? I fell out with him a few years ago darn  :( :( :( well ebay diddnt exist way back then  ;D ;D ;D

great brochures there Marky and Sjaak(Stehos). Bought a similar County brochure for a friend of mine that has a 1454.

I havent been busy with brochures lately as my hard earnings were needed elsewhere  ;)

made an exception for a County 1884 brochure from Rory  ;D  and a 1947 Ford brochure that seems to have been lost in the mail as it is taking 2 months to get here as well as some nice '80s brochures from a fellow member on here that seem not to find there way to my place...

but hope to receive these two shortly:

1947 - Ford 8N

1970's - Ford program with 1000-series

post-1571-132639508481_thumb.jpg

post-1571-132639508495_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

some nice items as always Wil.... keep up the good work... it's our duty to keep these collections growing I reckon... almost like Star Wars... Will.... Will... it is your destiny to spend your 'hard-earned' on Ford stuff  ;D

For me... well I've been spending far too much of late... Mrs F threatened to do something unthinkable (and probably illegal !) to me if I don't slow down a bit...

Anyway.. last month... aside from an expensive Wordlwide Catalogue from 1974...

MFNews_Feb1976.jpg

That's an interesting read I can tell you....

Reverse drive, drive in combine...

MFMortl_Reverse_Drive_Combine.jpg

German FE35

MF_FE35_GermanSpec.jpg

French Baler...

MF1640_Baler.jpg