What's your latest new Brochure or manual.. list them here...

Lord,

That MF 865 French brochure and the MF 25 one are both superb.....never seen either of them before.

I have had a few bits and bobs recently. A nice early MF 35 vineyard leaflet, 3 reasonably priced early 1970s Allis-Chalmers brochures today, plus a whole car load of ex-John Deere training slides (including some marketing slides) from the early 1970s to the mid-1990s.

Plus I also seem to have taken delivery of rather a lot of County books which are taking up far too much room in the barn. Hopefully it will not stay that way for long and the pile will gradually become smaller.

Regards

R Day

Lord F,

Dont think it's either of those, so just taken a picture and e-mailing it over. Have included the A-C brochures on there as well, as they are Perkins powered, so a slightly tenuous link to MF!

I'm not sure if I've got the vineyard one yet, will have to check. I didn't think it was bad as a 'Buy it Now' from Tim Bolton at £14.99.

Regards

RD

• 2 weeks later...

i take it theres a cab for a Massey combine in that cabcraft brochure ;D ;D ;D  ...what HP would that 145 be Mark?

yes there is a 525 in that brochure thankfully... I'm interested in cabcraft as they made the best cabs for MF in my opinion...

The 145 was 46hp... at this time the French built 135 was rated lower than it's Banner Lane built counterpart.. so in actual fact the 145 was really a 135 in our world  :-\

Just bought these two from Pete132 on here, a 3000 series and a 6200 range brochure  :)

yes there is a 525 in that brochure thankfully... I'm interested in cabcraft as they made the best cabs for MF in my opinion..

Marky could you post a pic of the Cabcraft on the 525 please if you have the chance as we have a Cabcraft cab lying here for the 525, would be good to see what it looks like in place.

post-32-132639539973_thumb.jpg

Lord F,

I know where that early MF range catalogue came from and I know how much it made! You must have wanted it very badly. For once, I'm relieved to say that I have most of your latest intake, apart from the rotary tillers and possibly the swather.

You are truly an animal....but you know that already! Respect!

I gather Pudding/Matt Gray is coming over to see you while he's in the UK? I think he's coming up here one day next week, looking forward to seeing the old chap.

Regards

R Day

fantastic purchases there again Lordy Fergie!

of course that Clayson.. ehh. cab brochure is a marvel and must be the best one in the whole of your collection. Am curious what you will be finding at Zwolle this weekend... I plan to buy a dozen or so  ;)

I keep the Cabcraft one in the garage now... so as not to contaminate my pure collection of course  ;):D :D  .. I'm hoping for a haul at Zwolle... although my wife is trying to limit the amount of money I take over  :of  ... can you believe that  :of  .. please email her and tell her how unreasonable she is being for me  ;D

Lord F,

I know where that early MF range catalogue came from and I know how much it made! You must have wanted it very badly. For once, I'm relieved to say that I have most of your latest intake, apart from the rotary tillers and possibly the swather.

You are truly an animal....but you know that already! Respect!

I gather Pudding/Matt Gray is coming over to see you while he's in the UK? I think he's coming up here one day next week, looking forward to seeing the old chap.

Regards

R Day

:D :D  thanks Rory... I get the 'red mist' descend sometimes and I just HAVE to have that eBay item  :-[  .. far too much paid I know.... but at least I have it now I suppose... I noticed that another one has been listed now too.. I suspect we'll see a glut of them now people have seen what they could make.  The thing is though... the ***** who was willing to pay through the nose for one has already got his now  :-[:D :D :D

I've got a fair few swathers in my collection... but I'd not seen this one before and it was a pretty cheap 'but it now' I think.

Matthew is indeed here and I know he plans to come to visit you too.... so nice to put a face to a name, especially with someone who lives at the other end of the world.

Oh well... I've got some more brochures coming up in the next few days... lets hope the red mist clears by then  :of:-[ :'(

See you at Zwolle Rory ???