What's your latest new Brochure or manual.. list them here...

Lord F,

Sadly, I won't be making it to Zwolle. I have to stay at home and count my brochures. Seriously, I will be leaving it to you this time mon ami. I can't remember what I'm doing, but I've had 5-6 weekends on the trot away from home or working and need a breather. It's a hard life.

Regards

R Day

I keep the Cabcraft one in the garage now... so as not to contaminate my pure collection of course  ;):D :D  .. I'm hoping for a haul at Zwolle... although my wife is trying to limit the amount of money I take over  :of  ... can you believe that  :of  .. please email her and tell her how unreasonable she is being for me  ;D 

as i dont have your wife's email, just let her read this  ;)

dear Lady of the house that provides a cover above the head of Lordy Fergie,

please do not limit Lordy's spending money! There are a few very good reasons why you should give him your blessing to spend as much as he can as that will work in your advantage in the future:

- he'll be so busy scanning, cataloging and filing his new brochures, you wont be bothered by him for the next month or two.

- he'll be so exhausted that you also wont have to use the excuse that you have a headache when he feels like practising reproduction

- you will be able to buy any amount of shoes, jewelry and clothing as he cant say anything about it as you wont near his spending for a whole year.

- when he is done scanning, cataloging and filing his new brochures, he'll be busy talking and boring everyone on FTF about his new found prizes that he wont bother you with MF talk for the next 6 months.

- as he has been on a very expensive trip, now you are entitled to go on a beautiful month long cruise (with or without him) and have a life of a queen

- You also will be able to talk him into so much guilt for spending so much, that he has to bring home flowers and chocolate every week and take you out on dinners , do the laundry and the dishes and vacuum and clean the house for a few months

If those reasons are not sufficient, think of his face when he has all those new prizes in his collection. priceless  ;D

as i dont have your wife's email, just let her read this  ;)

dear Lady of the house that provides a cover above the head of Lordy Fergie,

please do not limit Lordy's spending money! There are a few very good reasons why you should give him your blessing to spend as much as he can as that will work in your advantage in the future:

- he'll be so busy scanning, cataloging and filing his new brochures, you wont be bothered by him for the next month or two.

- he'll be so exhausted that you also wont have to use the excuse that you have a headache when he feels like practising reproduction

- you will be able to buy any amount of shoes, jewelry and clothing as he cant say anything about it as you wont near his spending for a whole year.

- when he is done scanning, cataloging and filing his new brochures, he'll be busy talking and boring everyone on FTF about his new found prizes that he wont bother you with MF talk for the next 6 months.

- as he has been on a very expensive trip, now you are entitled to go on a beautiful month long cruise (with or without him) and have a life of a queen

- You also will be able to talk him into so much guilt for spending so much, that he has to bring home flowers and chocolate every week and take you out on dinners , do the laundry and the dishes and vacuum and clean the house for a few months

If those reasons are not sufficient, think of his face when he has all those new prizes in his collection. priceless  ;D

ha ha thats brilliant... I did show Mrs F this... and, sadly I can't repeat her reply for a number of reasons....  such as decency.. the fact that it may not be humanly possible to actually to that to a person and possibly cruelty issues... to cucumbers  :of

Anyway... thanks for trying  :-[:D :D

you got this little gem yet marky ???

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Massey-Ferguson-21-Highway-Tractor-Trailer-Brochure-/220617372455?pt=UK_BOI_FarmingEquipment_RL&hash=item335dd1f327

might get it myself as its like the  britains yellow 135  ;) ;) ;)

I have indeedy.... nice brochure... there is an earlier version of that too.. with triple triangle logo on the side

German 133

MF133_4.jpg

Dutch 135

MF135DutchSpec.jpg

Dutch 178

MF178DutchSpec.jpg