jdc's cupboard

jdc

Had a wee rearrange today - some in, some out - I'm going to 'have to get a bigger cabinet' to display the combines with headers on, and some of the bigger newer stuff, but don't know where it will go (yet) :-\

cab1.jpg

cab2.jpg

WOW... what a stunning collection John  :of :of  ... a bit too much blue for my liking mind you  ;):D :D :D

Is that a UH 1200 and a BN as well John ???

Lot more red in the workshop. ::)

Yep one 1200 of each  :)

Class. I love your collection, no colour variant Fendts, not too many redecalled tractors, lots of 'bespoke' models though. Bet that cabinet is worth a bob or two. Really nice.

TX34 ... . I just . .. ..  LOVE it!!  :of:-*:-* :-*

Thank you, everyone.  :)

How many do you have in your collection??

I don't honestly know - around 140 tractors 14 combines, and maybe 50 assorted implements.  :-\

Some collection you have there mate  8)  could i have some close up's of the NH tm conversion you have ?

Thanks, it's the 8360 and there are a couple of pics here http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,13749.msg232709.html#msg232709

That's an upmarket cupboard John ;) ;) ...nice collection too

It's a err homemade cupboard, Bill. (Don't let your Dad see it) :D

;D ;D ;D And people ask why I call you "Sir John"  :-*:-*

Truly awesome collection my good friend  ;)

Lots of cracking models including some very familar blues .. ;) One day again Basil one day  ;):-X

Cracking cabinet but then again we wouldn't expect anything else would we  :-*

That's a pretty cabinet john if i had one like that around my parts i would be called a "spoilt brat"

and quite rightly so  ;):laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think my wife's idea of my tractor display is "you can put as many shelves or cabinets up

in the loft

is that a 885 Db next to the bigger one which I'm guessing is a scaledown 990  ;)

Thanks for all the kind comments. :)

what about a close up of the deere sg2 cabbeb and the tx34 what a model looks better than our real one

That's about the last JD that Graeme made( http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,26481.msg544153.html#msg544153

I never had one but drove that and a 2wd 2850, so they are my favourite Deeres.

That's a pretty cabinet john if i had one like that around my parts i would be called a "spoilt brat"

and quite rightly so

is that a 885 Db next to the bigger one which I'm guessing is a scaledown 990  ;)

I guess I am spoiled, but I'm only allowed models in my office, nowhere else in the house.  :D

It's a CG, DB770 - lovely model but a bit on the expensive side.  :)

have you got a distance picture showing the whole unit with the doors closed ?

Best I can do Rich.

cab3.jpg

just noticed the pictures of the ship on thew wall john, and the model?? under the cabinate, you into them to??

You've got to be careful when you take a picture for the forum - nothing is missed :D I used to work for Shell on tankers, bulkers and gas boats and did a spell in the north sea, so still have a bit of interest in ships. The model is a repair job somebody gave me which I'll convert into a 60s tanker.  :)

blimey didnt know that, sailor john to then, my father used to have a huge collection of 50's and 60's model tankers etc, dont know what happened to them, all sorts shell etc, most were airfix from memory, also had a few liners etc like the canbera ,which x years later he went to the falklands on