Britains 2011 Releases

mad4machines

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

The bucket for the new jcb loader looks terrible, the rest of the model looks great. will definitely be adding this to my collection, has anyone seen the 2011 version of the 3cx, if so, could you post a linl

the 3CX is just a repainted re-released old model, nothing special, Steve had mentioned that it having been updated to match the new machines.....the cab is wrong!, so really, nothing new here just paintwork!

you might see a few pics in Marky's spalding pics?? :-\ :-\

• 2 months later...

Britains joining the club with funny coloured tractors

Like putting lipstick on a pig.....

Polishing a turd....

etc.

Barry in Tris's thong  :of

Actually.... my first thoughts were... bloody good on them .. a slice of UH's cake I guess.... leaf out of their book.. chip off the old block... what's sauce for the goose is good for the ganda...  :D :D :-[

Article : Massey Ferguson 7480 - Platinum - Limited Edition

Item number: BR42501PL

Scale: 1:32

Production: Limited Edition 2.500 produced

Is that a code 3/conversion??

Britains and Ertl normally use a completely different catalogue/stock number from the standard one when they produce a different edition of an item  ;)

...and what is it for?

The IH 956XL , CASE 1056XL & the Kane Silage trailers are a big tumbs up from me. At last Britains are producing good stuff again. I have the 2 tractors i listed and cant wait for those trailers. Hope Britains keep producing 70's , 80's & 90's era classics that were common in Ireland & UK. Maybe a few 80's era JD's might arive next year that were in the 70 to 140 HP mark like 2140,3050 & 3350 etc plus a few more F0RDs or MFs. :)