Britains 2011 Releases

mad4machines

Barry in Tris's thong  :of

Actually.... my first thoughts were... bloody good on them .. a slice of UH's cake I guess.... leaf out of their book.. chip off the old block... what's sauce for the goose is good for the ganda...  :D :D :-[

Ooooh heck. . .. Knowing him he'd put it on backwards . .....  ???

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don´t know what to think about that Massey.

it looks a bit funny don´t know if i buy it.

I am waiting for the IH 956 and the Case 1056

Because my good friend owns them and i drive them some time´s only the IH 956 needs to resprayed in the Case colours and needs other rims.

Don´t know what to think about that Massey.

it looks a bit funny don´t know if i buy it.

I am waiting for the IH 956 and the Case 1056

Because my good friend owns them and i drive them some time´s only the IH 956 needs to resprayed in the Case colours and needs other rims.

Id steer clear of that Massey also. Seen one on the shop shelf & the cab was falling backwards. The roof just did not look level. It might have been damaged considering it was the only Massey left  among the other Britains items. UH Masseys are that bit better in detail. Britains say its there best model to date. In my opoinon i dont think so. I have both the IH & Case alright. And they are fantastic. Well worth the getting a hold off. ;)

I wouldnt buy the silver MF just doesnt look right I dont think  :-\

Justy: when our 6400 series masseys are turned off the cabs sit backwards, when the ignition is on the suspension levels it up, so maybe the model was based on a switched off one  :-\ ???  or as you say most likely broken as it was the last one left

I wouldnt buy the silver MF just doesnt look right I dont think  :-\

Justy: when our 6400 series masseys are turned off the cabs sit backwards, when the ignition is on the suspension levels it up, so maybe the model was based on a switched off one  :-\ ???  or as you say most likely broken as it was the last one left

Maybe your right! It could have been based on a switched off one. :-\A bit stuipd tough if they did base it thatway.

I think if you look at the massey 7480 (standard or the white version) that the front mudguards are to high or to big.

Ore.... the frontwheels are to small.

If i look at that model they made the same mistake as whit the 6290 the once did.

That model had also to small wheels/rims in the front!

I also think the tractor sits a bit to high on the axle if you compare it to the UH one.

But these things are ofcourse my opinion like to hear what you guy´s think!

I think they made the right step in the good direction don´t get me wrong but i think if i look at the Case IH and the IH they realy made some progress!

• 2 weeks later...

7r does look good from that shot, certainly not seen anything about it?? but we all know a lot of these companys keep their cards close to their chests with new releases

i did post up the ertl 7R one sean,i must admit looks good,and so does the trailer

I thought they may have used the same racks as fitted to the blue steerable flat bed trailer, 9591, so had a look.........same method of fixing but not the same plastic casting/moulding.

The flat bed casting is getting to be a bit of an old war horse, albeit slightly modified, having first seen the light of day on the magi deutz lorry in 1981 I think it was. Certainly getting their monies worth out of it  ;)