Whats your latest Farm/Construction buy 2011

Gav836

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another britains shell tanker, this ones different in being all yellow with white hatch surround,ladder and rear light unit, have the white tanked version already, its not the autoway version as its got the shell decal on the cab doors, like the other, not seen this version before

My first purchases of 2011:

Britains JCB Fastrac 7230 ( new decals ) and a selection of 1/50th scale Siku construction models to add to my Dad and I's joint plant collection.

Liebherr PR724 LGP bulldozer, quite clearly isn't an low ground pressure version but a nice model for the money all the same.

Liebherr 580 2plus2 wheel loader.

Hamm 3625 roller.

I went to Sima with my dad at the weekend and managed to squeeze a few models in my bag :)

Siku McCormick TTX 190 dual wheels limited to 1500 pieces

Siku Blackline Joskin Trans-Space trailer limited to 1000 pieces

Siku Weidermann Hoftrac met red in farmer plus style box limited to? ??? ?

Replicagri Agrisem cultiplow and disc o sem special offer on Agrisem stand 30 euro for both :of

post-96-132639654808_thumb.jpg

:) :) This little Gem

LindnerGeoTrac1003.jpg

LindnerGeoTrac1001.jpg

It's a Lindner GeoTrac 100,series 3,now superceded by the newer series 4

LindnerGeoTrac103series4.jpg

This time last week I had never heard of Lindner tractors,until I read the article in the March edition of Classic Tractors,then a quick internet search,and a few day's later,a nice new tractor,available from

http://www.lindner-traktoren.at/index.php?SID=9ba8944cd63f9a99bb2afaa17b50216e&l=en&flash=undefined&nID=0&matchCode=home

Cheap as chip's,€12,but watch the postage,altogether it cost me £40.16p :'(

Regards

Joe.

Joe

there was one on eBay last week that I was watching that didn't sell although it didn't have a box, In thought very seriously about buying it as I like "out of the ordinary items" but I would like to know who makes the model please

thanks

For me, Ros Cassani and Same DA 25, you would have to be a die hard Same fan to appreciate them but I got them for next to nothing so, well pleased  :D :D :D :D :D Unfortunately I got outbid at the last minute for a Same Sunflower but I will just have to keep trying ;) ;)

For me, Ros Cassani and Same DA 25, you would have to be a die hard Same fan to appreciate them but I got them for next to nothing so, well pleased  :D :D :D :D :D Unfortunately I got outbid at the last minute for a Same Sunflower but I will just have to keep trying ;) ;)

Mike, got a Same Aster 70 4WD in our yard that sounds right up your street  ;D

Norscott Cat Challenger MT 765C

and a trio of Ros Models although they are almost identical apart from the colour  ;) ;)

Deutz Agrofarm 100

Lamborghini  R3 Evo 100

Hurlimann XB Max 100

Edit: Postie has been busy today  ;) ;) Just got the Britains IH 956XL and Case IH 1056XL from Germany

the colour may be discusting, but its a low run limited compaired to most, so may well be the one that earns money in years to come, unlike the 4000 black 7499 for example

very true,

just out of interest Marky how much you pay for it?

i paid 65 including p&p  ;)