Whats your latest Farm/Construction buy 2011

Gav836

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sandra and i had a party yesterday for the younger lads of the group for our birthday´s.

So the guy´s had a birthday present for me and Sandra

Here it is!

hoopjefeestje016.jpg

It is an MF 4245 from Rolly Toy´s

Is that Fergie Mark i spot on the pedal tractor? ;):P (does have a resemblance) reliving his childhood years  :P

I've just bought in some of these background scenes (after using one behind my Holly Farm dio) and I have to say I'm extremely impressed. The one I used for my dio was 9 inches tall and I didn't think it was quite high enough, but I've managed to get them 15 inches high (37.5cms) and 10 ft long (300cms) and they're big enough for most 1:32 scale models.

IdBackscenes.jpg

I've just bought in some of these background scenes (after using one behind my Holly Farm dio) and I have to say I'm extremely impressed. The one I used for my dio was 9 inches tall and I didn't think it was quite high enough, but I've managed to get them 15 inches high (37.5cms) and 10 ft long (300cms) and they're big enough for most 1:32 scale models.

Quality! That's a great size Mandyorama!!!  :P:) :)

i was very held back at moira over the weekend bought the wiking fendt 828 in dealer box and another  black diamond uh valtra t, also picked up a few models from bor john deere 3650 slurry kat tractor, howard rotavator and a 4 furrow kvernland plough . photos in my collection

i was very held back at moira over the weekend bought the wiking fendt 828 in dealer box and another  black diamond uh valtra t, also picked up a few models from bor john deere 3650 slurry kat tractor, howard rotavator and a 4 furrow kvernland plough . photos in my collection

I know there at everything now but a Slurry kat tractor?  ???

One of these,been wanting one for a while,but always thought they were a bit pricey,'till I saw this one on E-bay for 29 quid,the Joskin 22/50,that is,

Joskin22-502.jpg

Joskin22-501.jpg

Joskin22-503.jpg

I had to go onto Internet Explorer to upload photo's onto here,there is a problem between Photobucket Firefox 7 and FTF,Andy knows about it and said he was upgradeing some software,

wonder if he has done it yet,

Regards

Joe.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D OH YES OH YES OH YES, just arrived a short time ago,who's a happy chappy, ;D ;D ;D ;D

SG1.jpg

SG2.jpg

SG3.jpg

SG4.jpg

SG5.jpg

SG6.jpg

Also fit's on the Claas Xerion  ;) ;)

SG7.jpg

SG8.jpg

It's a huge and very complex model,the Kvernerland plough is tricky to pick up,this is a lot harder all the dribble bars fold up / down and click securely shut,the hydraulics on the suction tube on top are very stiff,so stiff your scared to pull hard on them for fear of breaking something,but overall a stunning model,I do have one wee gripe with it though,the black hose that connects dribble bar frame tio tanker is 4 / 5 mm to short to allow a good connection between the two parts,

SG9.jpg

Regards from one happy chappy,

Joe.

Picked up and early black chassis MF 5480 but in a Country box, then a short time later I got an empty silver MF dealer box for 99p. Did the early 5480 come in a dealer box because if so I will swap it over and use the country box for another of my unboxed models?

Picked up and early black chassis MF 5480 but in a Country box, then a short time later I got an empty silver MF dealer box for 99p. Did the early 5480 come in a dealer box because if so I will swap it over and use the country box for another of my unboxed models?

yes Mike E baby  :-*