Whats your latest general buy 2011?

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

two new... 'old' (period) wheels and tyres for Penny... the current original ones are shot to bits really.. both tyres and rims.. especially one which has been water ballasted as well.. I think I'll get Lumpy to take that one off  ;)  ;D

Hey thats not very fair on Lumpy...that could be a real bandit of a job....worse still if tube is rusted to the inner rim as well :of :of

bought a hozelock sprinkler for the back gardens new lawn today,make it a bit easier to do rather than the hand hose gun ,  thought it was cheap enough at 17 quid, got to the self service till scanned it came up 5 quid? ??? paid and left very fast with the wife in tow wondering what was up till i showed her the recipt, my gain their loss was me view

due to no further progress with my stroke recovery and loss of driving licence bought 2 disability scooters one for road use and smaller one for pavements. freedom at last after being a prisoner indoors all winter.

due to no further progress with my stroke recovery and loss of driving licence bought 2 disability scooters one for road use and smaller one for pavements. freedom at last after being a prisoner indoors all winter.

Get yourself one of these too Nick

you can be done for speeding on them to mind mate so be carefull wont you ;);D ;D ;D  good to hear your getting out and about now, even if it has been delayed a bit

thanks barry  i like that idea cant stop laughing  ;D  hope you got room on your driveway :) .  yeah i will be careful sean  ;D  the only vario transmission i will ever own :)

Yep, room on the driveway, and i'll dig you a hole in the front garden for number 2's  ;D