Zwolle 2011

FordTractorCrazy

going to be a busy little corner in Zwolle  ;) , great to see another member of FTF making the trip!

I'll make sure to meet up with you as well, David. I am hard to miss , that is , if i am at my stand, which is doubtful in the morning  :laugh:

getting the car ready for the trip, have to load a lot, hope it fits :of

see you all Saturday and Sunday.. have a safe trip to here!

Chuffed to bits to be going, looking forward to catching up with you Wil. :)

:) I've just heard that the Toy Farmer Versatile 935 will be there at € 55,

Regards

Joe.

Excellent News Joe!  :):-*

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

car filled upready , check 8) , oil and water checked, check  8) ,wallet stuffed with euros and pounds ,check  8) ,  passport next to wallet check 8) , e111 card in wallet ,check 8) ,alarm set for 5am check  :'( :'( :'( :'(  needs must i guess, bag mid packed finish in a mo after tea, nearly time to go now boys  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Hugely exciting hey chaps... I can't blody wait... Looking forward to a departure breakfast at Frankies tomorrow morning... don't eat too much David and Andy.

I've just cleaned the 'Patrick slobber' off the inside windows of the car so you backseaters can actually see out of them now  :of:)  ...

Roofrack bolted on... chair for David now in situ and leather helmet/goggle combination ready to install  :P

Does anyone have a satnav that does Holland... the Rodeo has one, but I'm not sure if it does overseas or not really  :-[  .. I guess it should do ?

Oh.. and I've just packed the plastic wallets for my Dutch buddies as promised too  ;)  .. please make sure you remind me to hand them over guys when you see me

Roooooooooooooooooooooooooooooll on 9am tomorrow is all I can say right now

Well Wil,that's the price quoted on an e-mail i received today from Tractor Connections

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Zwolle 2011

Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 18:05:55 +0100

Tractor Connection will be present at the LCN Farm Toy Show in Zwolle, November 19 & 20. Visit our stall to see the latest of farm toys. Also some toys available that you do not find regularly in our webshop and some interesting offers as well.

For a floorplan of the show, click on the image below:

Horsch 3 TD 35 Euro

Massey Ferguson 1014 55 Euro

MargeModels Ford 7610 Gen II - 70 Euro

Versatile 935 Toy Farmer - 55 Euro

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 6639 (20111117) __________

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com

legs shaved, bikini line waxed, teeth out of jar and scrubbed, hair greased back, bolt in neck.... yep... that's me ready too  :P .. sat here waiting for David 'Roofrack' Derwent and the right honourable Sir Andy Cheddage OBE MBE  .. Frankie's cafe bar beckons.. I can smell the bacon from here  :P:-*

legs shaved, bikini line waxed, teeth out of jar and scrubbed, hair greased back, bolt in neck.... yep... that's me ready too  :P .. sat here waiting for David 'Roofrack' Derwent and the right honourable Sir Andy Cheddage OBE MBE  .. Frankie's cafe bar beckons.. I can smell the bacon from here  :P:-*

Can someone check his armpits also  ;):-X

Just back from day 1 very busy day loads bought inc a nice boxed britains class coloured valtra for a steal at 50 euros or 40odd quid no wheel melt or anything .davids take loads of pics for you all which we will get posted up once all back so late monday maybe ?? See how tired we all are so bear with us