Zwolle 2011

FordTractorCrazy

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dam that David's well hard , but I got him in the end  :laugh:  as Marky said bill it's mint no real box marks or anything far better value than 100 I feel , also picked up a blue britains muck spreader , the one in the ford 5610 boxset for 10 euros to ,another steal me thinks

Dam that David's well hard , but I got him in the end  :laugh:  as Marky said bill it's mint no real box marks or anything far better value than 100 I feel , also picked up a blue britains muck spreader , the one in the ford 5610 boxset for 10 euros to ,another steal me thinks

A steady handed photo from David please Sean then I will decide if a postage charge of £ 60 was worth it or not ;) ;)

Was nice to see some real faces from the forum today. Didn't find the show very busy though but still hear reports on strong sales.

We sold all our 10 Fendt Katana's for €250 each by 10 am. People are desperate enough to get one now.

that big trailer looks tidy Bas :) who makes that then? one of the big model manufacturers or someone small?

Been looking at Henry Seltens site,I see he has produced kits of baselier haulm toppers,two and four row versions and that some are available at Zwolle

We are making those trailers.

Texas

Well.. That's me just home from zwolle... 8.5 hours solid travelling .. Tired.. Emotional.. Sore feet but a great time and a bloody good laugh with some great buddies  ;D

Happy days  :)

they let you all back in o the uk again

better fone pastport control and have words  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

glad to here you had a good time  :-*

Just made it back home from my first trip Zwolle, all intact, but absolutely shattered after one of the most amazing weekends. Thanks again for inviting me along for the experience, one I won't forget in a hurry. I'll post photographs of my cargo of treats and from the show itself when i'm a little more awake. :)

"Click Click David."  ;):D   

Cheers johnny and bas , was great to see you both again shame we had to leave early but needs must with the distance then the fog from zwolle to pretty much 30k short of calais then the same our side from the m25 to past trissys it was a good job we did then it finished me off by raining from Exeter to home

Good to hear Marky and david got home ok , our Marky was a great chauffeur that rodeo is great to ride in

Glad to see you long distance boys got home safely in the end.. as above... superb three days... some great company and a real good laugh as well. Great to meet up with a lot of my FTF mainland friends too, as always  :-*

Just up now to take Patrick for a walk then it's a day of pushing out Z's in the armchair for me I hope  ;D

Just risen from the pit this morning. An exhausting but excellent weekend. Great show which was thoroughly enjoyable. Once again, great company and of course, a huge thanks have to go to Mark, David, Tris and Sean for helping me run the stand at the show.  :)  Several "laugh out loud" and "eye watering" moments again this year which coupled with the great show (and accomodation), made it a memorable weekend. Always good to see our dutch FTF'ers on their home turf and quite simply...cannot wait for next year!

Well, I feel as rough as a badgers ****** and didn't make it into work this morning  >:( >:(>:(::)

Woke up way past my usual time with a bunged up nose and a sore throat. Give Traci a mouthful when she asked if I had a nice time. ..

"What, with Fingers David, Backstabbing Sean, Fartycracker Ferguson and Citizen Cheddage?!! Like 'eck did I?"

All they did was moan and *****, the rooms were too hot, the beer was too quick, the women wern't nice enough, the weather was too cold, the truck stank of Patricks bum burps . . ... honestly guys. . . This lot are a right load of moaning old fools!!

All a good joke!!!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Had a brilliant time, kept my spending a little bit tame but still got a few nice things and lots of very useful things. Excellent company there and back and plenty of good company at the show, Reiko, Stehos, Ertlerik, Bas, Johnny, Wil, the Niels'.... the English Brigade of traders and passers by .. . all in all it really is a superb show, very friendly and catered for with hot dog stands, a coffee cafe and a full restaurant/cafe. The hotel Andy booked us in was outstanding. ... as were the reception staff  :P :P :P:-*:-* :-*

I think the Model Farmer and Farmtoys Forum names have been further imbedded into the hobby in Europe with many show models sold and a huge interest in the Britains/FTF International and the Model Farmer Magazine.

I'm now off to have my scrambled eggs on toast and sort out my purchases  :) :