What machinery did you photograph today?

Niels

Currently in Clun Shropshire, have seen a New Holland 15xx and 80xx working, albeit very far away with the zoom.

Another 80xx parked up too.  Also a Fendt 828 baling and a Deutz cutting hedges.

Hopefully post up some photos later.

The Fendt was an 824 I think,  the parked New Holland an 8055, the other 2 were too far off to tell!

Also a poorly looking MF Delta.  I think it has been in the same spot since early July, which would explain the amount of uncut crops around the farm and the MF 38 in their yard - though that had all the panels up as well.

P1080676.JPG

P1080692.JPG

P1080695.JPG

P1080701.JPG

P1080712.JPG

• Like 7

10 hours ago, whincebros said:

There a hell of a big machine close up. Really something to see!

One of my growers has one, the rear tyres are 7 feet tall! Has replaced a crawler, they reckon as good if not better as it has Vario Grip etc etc.

11 hours ago, smithy said:

Is that Lavenham in Suffolk? if so you are not far away from me 

Yes that's right, we just stayed the night in a B&B and moving onto Southwold today.

Spotted a Claas Challenger yesterday too, got a few photos of that too will post up some time.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

Yes that's right, we just stayed the night in a B&B and moving onto Southwold today.

Spotted a Claas Challenger yesterday too, got a few photos of that too will post up some time.

I was in Southwold last night for fish and chips!  Mrs Ts down by the harbour is where i would recommend;)

1 hour ago, AndyB said:

I was in Southwold last night for fish and chips!  Mrs Ts down by the harbour is where i would recommend;)

Will give it a try!

Got a closer look at the Claas Challenger today so got some more photos, also a VHP Caterpillar along A1120

Went out today hopeing to catch Hay's  Farm running three 780's,Because I know they are useing three at the moment,But when I literally ran into Allan carting with his 8330 he told me there was one one working nearby,The other two were eight miles away,I made a little video,never tried that before,Hope it works,:( It didn't, Now it will,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FegF9QVrkeQ

Regards

Joe.

Hay's 1 05 09.jpg

Hay's 2 05 09.jpg

Hay's 3 05 09.jpg

Hay's 4 05 09.jpg

Hay's 5 05 09.jpg

Hay's 6 05 09.jpg

Edited by catkom3
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, AndyB said:

One of my growers has one, the rear tyres are 7 feet tall! Has replaced a crawler, they reckon as good if not better as it has Vario Grip etc etc.

Yeah they dwarf most things!! Interested to hear reviews as to weather they are better than crawlers, contractor round here has swopped a 600 quad for one, still runs 2 quads though so decent comparison!! 8 metre topdown and sprinter co8 it pulls.

Caught some of the guy's in action yesterday,Findlay just finishing this field before moveing to the next which was VERY dusty,I shot off in front hopeing to make a short video of him roading the 780,I did catch Allan with the header,But when he returned without having passed me I moved to find the combine which had been tracked across a farm track,When you see the angle behind the 7210 that might explain why,

Regards

Joe.

Dusty 3.jpg

Dusty 2.jpg

Dusty 2a.jpg

Dusty 2.jpg

Dusty 1.jpg

Dusty 7.jpg

Edited by catkom3
  • Like 1