MarGe Models 2011

AJH

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

pointless post  really!  whats the point in saying they are going to build a tractor and not aying what it is going to be!. so what! so are other people going to be building new tractors

Because it starts the guessing game and begins building the anticipation over what it might be and what the quality might be like given their two previous offerings.

We knew at Zwolle a tractor would be produced anyway as we tried our best at getting the ladies there to let slip what it might be but they were very well trained and kept well and truly shtum! Or was that because they couldn't get a word in edgeways for Sean motor mouthing again?!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

its common knowledge that they are going to produce a tractor, hard facts are whats needed not silly games , the only marketing i am interested in is seeing the product to make my mind up if i want to buy it. anticipation thats a laugh ! with launches repeatedly delayed or not happening at all in some cases. those that want anticipation good luck everybody to their own. this is a forum and as such i believe i am allowed an opinion as much as next man.

Looks like it's going to be something savoury to me... or could it be a tractor shaped birthday cake  :of :of :P

What a 'half-baked' idea it was to wrap the mystery model in baking foil  :-[:D :D

I suppose it is 'hot news'  :-[

Damn... foiled again  :-[

I'll get my coat  :-[

WRONG Blake...

It's a DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT Tractor... not a 'tractor Duhh'

...... which is frankly a made up name that you've posted here just to make us all look small and give us the impression that you know of tractor brands that we've never even heard of  >:(

I suspect it will be hooked up next to an 8m single-pass wossname with a front mounted ojamaflip then will it  ::)

Look at the lines of the rear fender, must be a Zetor  ;)

ooh I hope so, Zetor Crystal would be nice, note to self, must wait ;) ;) ;) ;) all will be revealed in good time