britains 2012 releases

towse trading

If you actually look at the pic in Model Farmer, and then look at the pic in CMB's link, you will find it isn't the Wiking one ;) (unless its had a lot of parts removed).

Nice find CMB - looks good :) , although it doesn't look like the Britains one either ;)

Edited by ploughmaster

http://www.masseysho...ductDetailImage

I think it looks great. :)

It certainly does I reckon.

John Deere 990 pic on a German website: http://www.treckerwe...ID=4603&imgID=0

I'm pretty sure that it is the siku one. Is exactly the same as the one that was in one of the photos they sent out a few weeks ago and the plastic porta-cabin in the background is another of their releases.

• 2 weeks later...

Whos that Chris ?

This crowd Blue Man

http://www.treckerwelt.com/product_info.php?info=p3209_42700-Kane-16t-Silospace.html&XTCsid=5314ef2eaeede8d8436f59637a22dfe7

Although when taking postage into account,you'd nearly want to be ordering a few pieces off them as it's a standard charge for postage no matter how many models you buy.

Does anyone know how many tractors in the latest range have removable cabs? So far I've discovered my New Holland T6070 does & allegedly,those on both the Case Maxxum 125 & JCB 7230 Fastrac(42503) will also remove quite easily.

My reasons for asking are that two of mine don't (my MF & John Deere),which is a pity,as I'd like to add driver figures if possible........

Does anyone know how many tractors in the latest range have removable cabs? So far I've discovered my New Holland T6070 does & allegedly,those on both the Case Maxxum 125 & JCB 7230 Fastrac(42503) will also remove quite easily.

My reasons for asking are that two of mine don't (my MF & John Deere),which is a pity,as I'd like to add driver figures if possible........

im the same as you,i like to put drivers in,i can say the john deeres take a bit of work,but you can get a driver in,the massey 7480 which i recently bought,no,the bonnet has to come off the 7480 to get the cab off,and luckily,to do a conversion i was doing i needed the cab off the 7480 but nothing else,and the bonnet broke as i took it off,and heard from pdc on here that he done a lot of massey convos,and i think he didnt save 1 bonnet, all damaged where they fit on the lugs on the top of the chassis

I think this is still something britains /tomy who ever they are need to address as i cant find a case or IH 956 xl around shrewsbury welshpool or north wales area

i think they might have even sold out of the first batch of 6600 and 7600s acording to T&M mag i realy think they need to get better distributiion across the UK as there is never a full range in the shops saying that there isnt a full range of siku or uh in any shops in the midlands /shropshire northwales areas they seem to do well with selling thier stuff to online dealers but have forgotten about the shops ........

• 3 weeks later...

some of britains releases have massive conversion possibilites,its been a while since we had that from them.im currently converting a ih 956 and the model is superb to be a available off the shelf safety standards passed production model......ill admit it takes a lot of work but my point is the basic chassis,cab,bonnet,grill and all the measurements are very accurate so praise where praise is due,not like the previous 5000/7000 fords models were...