UH Ford 7610

spanner

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely 'almost 100%' would be the same as something that is 95% though, ploughmaster? ::)

Stirring up the bushes, you say? Did a certain Massey owner get lucky again?!! :D :D

TW, eh? Q cab 35 Howard Exports style would be grand 8)

Surely 'almost 100%' would be the same as something that is 95% though, ploughmaster? ::)

Stirring up the bushes, you say? Did a certain Massey owner get lucky again?!! :D :D

TW, eh? Q cab 35 Howard Exports style would be grand 8)

Again  :of  .. Have I missed something... I've never been lucky in the bushes.. knowing my luck I'd snag my twig and giggleberries on a stinging nettle or a pyracantha thorn  :of :'( :'(

OK - so just to clairfy - UH are going to produce a Ford TW series machine right?

That is just fantastic news if it's true - let's hope it is the TW35 beast - a true classic of the 1980s.

I guess it makes sense as a number of the parts (cab presumably) from the 7810 can be reused.

All we need now is an 8210 and I can recreate the farm I worked on as a 16 year old in the early 90's as Norev have already produced the right Claas combine.

It certainly would (cab alterations. Else it would only be 93% correct . . . . and that is not even close! :D :D

I think it's splitting hairs to be honest. Out and out mistakes should and with plenty of research, be ironed out. Some of the finer details get lost somewhat due to the scale itself. How you work out how correct a model is by percentage is beyond me but the suggestion that 95% - 98% isn't good enough to call 'almost 100%' is a bit over the top ??? After all, 98cm is almost a metre, £95 is almost £100. . . Etc.

and i thought(or hoped) it would be a Fiat F140 OR Same Tiger 105/Buffalo 130

f

can't be too long before this is made, must be be one of the most wanted models that is not currently available?

OK - so just to clairfy - UH are going to produce a Ford TW series machine right?

That is just fantastic news if it's true - let's hope it is the TW35 beast - a true classic of the 1980s.

I guess it makes sense as a number of the parts (cab presumably) from the 7810 can be reused.

All we need now is an 8210 and I can recreate the farm I worked on as a 16 year old in the early 90's as Norev have already produced the right Claas combine.

they would get away with 7810 cab for 8210 but wopuld have to change hydraulic quadrant/controls for a 8210. the tw was had different cab frame especially at back.

Alright I'm maybe off topic Mark....but this reminded me of the following after your last post ;D ;D

Is that a young Mike Robinson Bill ?  :of  :D;D

Sean.. Just sent you a 'little gift' from PayPal  ;)

Now then... The7610... For the benefit of a red fan... Can anyone fill in the following questionnaire please ?

Production years ?

Hp ?

Status.. With say an mf590 being a 9 out of 10 within the 500 series ?

What's better in the ford range from the same era ?

Archived