Well, it's that time of year once again when we are being bombarded with cut-price offers from TV ads to try to prize money that we don't have out of us. Turkeys, geese, ducks and chicken are dying like flies and everyone's buisy buisy buisy. Where has this year gone? At least this year we can get about, not like last year this time when we were all stuck and could not travel about much and freezing our bits off. Although very cold here on Dartmoor, at least we can still see the grass and get around to do our work and the shopping.

Happy Christmas and a prosperous 2012 to you all and may most, if not all, your wishes come true.

As Tim has said Merry Christmas to all on here and a happy and prosperous new year may 2012 be a great year for you all. Sadly stuck offshore for Christmas this year but will make the most of it and also having our family Christmas at new year.

Another years rolls over on FTF... since I've been on here I've met some lovely friends.. 2011 has given me some great FTF times again... I've shared some laughs that have made my sides and face ache, quite literally...

Have a lovely Christmas everyone and I hope Santa brings you all your hearts desire  ;):-*

Merry Christmas to all of our members the world over. I hope you have a very enjoyable time over the Christmas and New Year periods. All the very best in the new year everyone and here's to another fine 12 months at the top of the hobby for Farmtoys Forum and Model Farmer  :-*:)