Whats your latest general buy 2012?

Looks like a handy purchase Robert.... you can't beat the feeling of using new kit for the first time.... The 'shiny paint fairy' should be bringing me something new to play with very shortly too :-*O0

oh its so nice to have the shiny paint fairy coming now and again it should come in handy mark for mucking out or for straw love the trailer by the way i think i would look realy nice on me MF3085

Well Robert mate you can come over any time and borrow it mate ;D ... just return it by nightfall please :P

That's grand Mark I'm glad the MF3085 is 40k ha ha! so I should be back for tea and i will returned it nice and clean Mark milk no sugar please

surprise two nights in a 5 star hotel on the isle of wight, for the wifes birthday in a couple of weeks ,plus ferry tickets,not exactly a flash place, but 2 nights away ,with malvern the sat before, and the saturday after already booked up for the famillys meal for the birthday i couldnt really get time to go further afield

• 3 weeks later...

A new gas BBQ to replace the one that has fallen to bits over the winter and then a very frustrating 2 hours to assemble it, still it's worth it now with a bottle of beer in my hand and the sun still shining :) :) :)

i had a gas one mike, and gave up, now back to a good old normal one, food seems to taste better to me???,

for me a on line order for 3 tons of top soil, plus 25m2 of good quallity turf in readyness for the easter weekend, so dont plan anything now will you as its bound to rain knowing my luck :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: