Whats your latest general buy 2012?

To be fair my old bike was on it's last legs, or wheels should that be ;) , it made all sorts of strange creaking noises as it wobbled along and the wheels have been out of shape since I fell off in the ice about 2 years ago :-[:-[

I got the old one for free when my father died in 1999 so it doesn't exactly owe me anything, I was also planning on buying a new one for this summer anyway so this just forced my hand.

A new bike, the last one collapsed last week when I rode over a pothole.

Oh dear PC Porky Wobblebottom ;D

My latest purchase... one of these.... well it is shiny and red.... but not this demo one as some pillock has ragged this one up and down the road :P

29c0b93f.jpg

My local dealers have just started selling Honda Quads...

Oh dear PC Porky Wobblebottom ;D

My latest purchase... one of these.... well it is shiny and red.... but not this demo one as some pillock has ragged this one up and down the road :P

29c0b93f.jpg

My local dealers have just started selling Honda Quads...

nice to have you back lord fergy,quite a long time away from here for you mate

nice to have you back lord fergy,quite a long time away from here for you mate

Thanks Paul.. I've missed the old place mate... been having a real stinker at work for the last few weeks... put lots of jobs on hold to complete a tender document... only just getting straight now and the tender went in a week ago ! ..

Will be road registered Stevie.... another £500 for a kit to make it so.... Sean... can you tell her please... I'm too scared too :-[

no way can you blame me for that one mate, i accept ebay links, but a dealers 500 miles away is even to good for me ,so come on then why?? whats planned for it

woke up this morning, mate txed me about a tractor in local plant sale on I buyer, sounded cheap, and it was, got it bought! looked like a IH 3434 air compressor and loader, after digging might be a whitlock, think it may have been a good day all round (apart from now when i told my fiancee ive bought another tractor)

woke up this morning, mate txed me about a tractor in local plant sale on I buyer, sounded cheap, and it was, got it bought! looked like a IH 3434 air compressor and loader, after digging might be a whitlock, think it may have been a good day all round (apart from now when i told my fiancee ive bought another tractor)

Pics please! I don't think I've ever heard of a Whitlock :-

Yesterday 2 bags of multi compost and a smaller bag of John Innes No1 seed compost from the local garden center. Looks as though I'll be sowing seeds and planting begonias in the garage today since well it is chucking it down outside.

I hope that's a walk behind, Mark. With a safety pull out kill cord!! :D

Ha Ha.. It bloody well needs to be Tris... it will be more than my cord that's pulled when Mrs F catches up with me.. still daren't tell her.. I just hope she doesn't notice that I've drained the building society of her rainy day fund... well... it is raining after all

Auntie Sue.... nothing really in all honesty... bit of a pressie from me to me this one... maybe a bit of grass levelling on my local pitch (pulling some kind of 'thing' behind it) .. I had a road legal one a few years ago, but it was a really rubbish make so I got fed up and sold it.. this one is a proper workhorse. I'll also be using it for shunting my digger about the yard (on it's trailer) as well as possibly a bit of snow clearance in the Winter if needs be (chose the 4wd version over a 2wd) ..

A fool and his money again..... :-[

carpets , 1 brown 4m x5.50m under £75 other purple 4m x 4.5 m £61 plus delivery. when carpet right wanted £340just for the brown one. no brainer really. never thought of ebay for carpets.

A small 46mm x 50mm Britool spanner, brand new @ only £5.70 as mentioned elsewhere on here

013-16.jpg

what a big tool you have gav! not wishing to engage in a childish game, but before i was "relieved" of my tools at christmas, I had a 22" long ring spanner, inherited from my grandfather, i believe it was 1 1/8th & 1 1/4" whitworth, made by "King D!ck"