I've been building this for a few weeks and it's finally at the stage where it's almost recognisable.

After checking I came to the conclusion that the Jadi 8070 is a wee bit overscale so decided to do this for my NH lineup.

Basic hull.

80701basic.jpg

Start of grain tank.

80702graintank.jpg

Some pulleys where they will be visible!

80705pulleys.jpg

Intake elevator

80706intake.jpg

Start of the header

80707startheader.jpg

Edited by jdc

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

now thats a proper scratch build, if i ever get as close and good as that is i would be very very happy john, thats just superb mate

if this was ever produced by uh,britains siku or whoever then i would be p****d off,tractors i think are not to bad to do convo wise,there are so many bits you can cannabalise from other models,but this is what i call scratch building,same as the combines you have done sean,and others on here,really a highly developed skill Edited by paulali

This is just fabulous! :of . Looking forward to seeing the end product.

You wouldn't be able to build me a header like that for my Jadi Toys combine would you ;D ? Mine is piddled up and I was thinking of rebuilding it and detailing it. Maybe make it into an 8080 if the overscale would be alright.

In a league of your own, you are John. Having done such an outstanding job on your TX34, dare I say it but I can see you trumping that by the time this is done..... and that TX was really something!!

I think you should strike up a partnership with Nigel Ford producing kits for a new SCALEdown range.... 8)

Thanks for all the comments - I hope it turns out OK.! :-[

now thats a proper scratch build, if i ever get as close and good as that is i would be very very happy john, thats just superb mate

Thank you 'Mr Scratchbuild' - I take that as a real compliment from you. ;)

woww.. that is awesome!! Header has to be the best part in my opinion John. Some work in it with all the brass

whats thickness is the plastic??

It's mainly 0.5mm but some 0.25, 0.75 and even some 1.0. ;D