The Snow Topic

BC

We've had nearly 2 inches now, still snowing hard and swirling around, I think everything may be at a standstill tomorrow. It's coming from a NE direction which is bad news. I'll see if I can take a few pictures tomorrow morning. Going to watch the local news and forecast now.

Yes I'm really getting quite fed up with it Chris. One from around 6am then 2 from around 10am. I have finished my work from home day and I'm away out to clear again and well the sun is now trying to shire.

P1000578.jpg

P1000579.jpg

P1000580.jpg

Edited by BC

Yes I'm really getting quite fed up with it Chris. One from around 6am then 2 from around 10am. I have finished my work from home day and I'm away out to clear again and well the sun is now trying to shire.

P1000578.jpg

P1000579.jpg

P1000580.jpg

It will keep you fit moving all this snow?You would live up in the land beyond :)

You have had more than us, Tim. What was forecast never came and what did, went! :lol: Had a trip over Shepton Mallet way earlier though and they'd also had a lot more which has stayed on the ground. I could have probably done the hay trip to Wales but last nights forecast on both Metcheck and Metoffice as well as the Tele made it sound very unfavourable.

Nice to see a bit of snow covered scenery in your photos :)

Now the local forecast is for milder temperatures from Thursday on with heavy rain so now the low lying areas are on an amber flood alert with a combination of predicted rainfall and snow melt.

Warmed up here a couple of degrees today, heavy rain and strong wind here and the snow is dissapearing fast, not going to affect me here but the ground is still frozen and the water is running well.