What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

not much in spain, but on my 2 days in morroco, several old red  detuz combines, very small ones, sat waiting for delivery in cassablanca docks along with a few claas consols or similar, another class dommy minus its cab, and the unloading auger, had some sort of home made grain scak shute welded to the side??, few cabless ford 5610's, a new mf 440, and one for trissy, a pretty new looking howards 290, tried to get a pic, but the old boy driving it went a bit nuts, guide told me they hate pics being taken, several other 290s arround all older, and in the howards style with older 100 series arches on them, plus a few older bit of kit, ie domkeys and horses pulling ploughs ect

not much in spain, but on my 2 days in morroco, several old red  detuz combines, very small ones, sat waiting for delivery in cassablanca docks along with a few claas consols or similar, another class dommy minus its cab, and the unloading auger, had some sort of home made grain scak shute welded to the side??, few cabless ford 5610's, a new mf 440, and one for trissy, a pretty new looking howards 290, tried to get a picture, but the old boy driving it went a bit nuts, guide told me they hate pictures being taken, several other 290s arround all older, and in the howards style with older 100 series arches on them, plus a few older bit of kit, ie domkeys and horses pulling ploughs ect

im out in majorca as i speek no Tractors or anything just yet but i keeping my eyes open for any of howards stuff ha ha!

Ploeger 4 row self propelled potato harvester  :of

Fendt 820 + Standen T3 loading a Fendt 716 with a Marston trailer on.

John Deere 6930 drilling

Fastrac 3185 rolling

Massey Ferguson 6480/6485 carting tates

Several Fastrac 3230's

Claas Arion 640 and Ares 697 ATZ carting veg boxes

Challenger MT765B drilling with a Vaderstad Rapid 600s.

Spoke to the driver on the 716, what a happy chappy he was, i was going to ring them in the morning as well to see about a work experience placement for next year that i need to get booked as soon as, put me right off.  >:(

2 x john deere 6830 & grimme gt170 harvesters

case 165 puma & grimme gt 170

4 x new holland T7030's & 2 row grimme tattie harvesters

new hollands, john deeres, masseys, claas, fendt all carting tatties with 14 & 16 tonne trailers

massey ferguson 6290 carting straw

jcb 8250 & 3220 fasttrac

john deere 8330 & sumo

david brown ??

zetor?? on a topper

bateman spraying tatties off

2 self proppeled beet harvesters in convoy  :of best find of the day, not sure where they were off to but wouldnt mind catching them in action

In the last few days of fine-ish weather there's been loads of modern (Cat Challenger, new MF6480, Case quadtrack etc) and older machines (Ford 7840, Case 5130, etc etc) mainly cultivating/drilling/rolling or in the Potatos and the usual motley collection on hedge cutting duties. Unfortunatley I've been on a direct route somewhere, on the motorway or out for a run, so no camera or no stopping ! Highlight was a pristine MF35 and tined cultivator near Pocklington but was out with the Boss (to York shopping-bah !)

well i went for a job interview today at a dairy farm and contractors and they had a fair bit of kit around the yards

massey 35x on the scraper

john deere 3350 on trailed straw chopper

john deere 6400 2wd on keenan

john deere 6910 on hedge cutter

john deere 7530

case 225 cvx puma on 6f kuhn plough

claas jaguar ?

county ?? -nice find, hope to get some photos of that when i start work there properly , it looked in great condition

2 manitou loaders

recently on the way home

JD 6 series with accord style drill

Massey with Hardi sprayer

NH of some sorts with Maschio power harrow

Few 6 and 7 series JD's carting potatoes to the place near Chittering but seem to be going Bar Hill way??.....seems a bit of a long treck i would have thought?

In the last few days of fine-ish weather there's been loads of modern (Cat Challenger, new MF6480, Case quadtrack etc) and older machines (Ford 7840, Case 5130, etc etc) mainly cultivating/drilling/rolling or in the Potatos and the usual motley collection on hedge cutting duties. Unfortunatley I've been on a direct route somewhere, on the motorway or out for a run, so no camera or no stopping ! Highlight was a pristine MF35 and tined cultivator near Pocklington but was out with the Boss (to York shopping-bah !)

Where was the 35 at near pocklington John?

maize harvesting on outskirts dorchester - mf 64 series plus redrock trailer, mf 74 series plus same trailer, claas 890? forager.

JD 6930 towing claas header trailer with a dominator 108 behind on the A35

mf35x at kilmington

NH ts110,7840 and tm130 parked in roadworks on A35 near Honiton

MF6465 in Awliscombe

Case IH mxm towing a grain trailer coming out of Bridport

saw a jd 7430 today lifting spuds, but on normal wheels, and to top it off, on doubles front and rear on the "offside" so to speak??????? and not the other side, why would you run it like that then???? and on normal wheels not rows like most other pics i see ,it certainly didnt look wet, not much soil clumping on the wheels, or on the road where the trailers were coming out

hauling was a jd?? and marston, and a mf and marston 

saw a jd 7430 today lifting spuds, but on normal wheels, and to top it off, on doubles front and rear on the "offside" so to speak??????? and not the other side, why would you run it like that then???? and on normal wheels not rows like most other pictures i see ,it certainly didnt look wet, not much soil clumping on the wheels, or on the road where the trailers were coming out

hauling was a jd?? and marston, and a mf and marston

JRO Griffiths run tractors like this. what they do is run a few tractors on row crops with customised tattie harvester that put 6 rows worth of spuds into the middle of 2 rows and then the tractor with the harvester only has to run on normal or flotation tires

loads of suckleys tractors carting tatties

cat challenger & simba subsoiler

john deere 6230 flat rolling recently drilled grass seed

john deere 7230R demoing in a field on a 9m vaderstad drill

also in the same field was a john deere 7430 and 6m?? power harrow

massey ferguson drilling, couldnt make it out properly from the dust

john deere 6930 drilling by the M54 and almost causing accidents due to all the dust being blown over both carriage ways and causing traffic to slow down loads

JRO Griffiths run tractors like this. what they do is run a few tractors on row crops with customised tattie harvester that put 6 rows worth of spuds into the middle of 2 rows and then the tractor with the harvester only has to run on normal or flotation tires

cheers jordan, so what are the benifits of this way then??? suerly if your lifting 6 rows anyway, then why not drop them right into a trailer there and then?? rather than drop them on the floor, then go back again to pick them all up again??, thats 2 passes to harvest them, with the associated cherry costs and manhours to