What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

sat in our contractors brand new fendt 722 with jd front mower and claas butterfly mowers on back.last nite on way home saw jd 6170r on jd front and back mowers.contractors got a fendt 818 on loader both on a 3 yr hire 10 grand cheaper than simlar jds. just one jd left in there fleet,been all jd for a long time.

JD 7550 Harvester  ,NH T7.210, NH T6.175,NH T6080, NH TM155 , a JD 6830 all with Broughan trailers &  a Landini Mythos 110 with a  Claas twin rake all owned by a local contractor Andrew Riordan  picking up grass very near my home..   

Edited by justy 46

• 3 weeks later...

There's a big mixed team harvesting last years carrots - still - under straw, on the way into work at Brough (if I time it wrong I get stuck in the traffic behind them at 7:30!). Case MXs, NH T7xxx, Easterby trailers and a muddy red lifter I can't see closely in the rush to work.

• Like 2

Seems that the one bit of silage that happens every year here happened today, trundling past the window there's been 3 big NH's with bailey trailers, one NH in Maserati Blue. A new JD on a 4 rotor class rake and older JD on a west trailer. There was a smaller trailer in Claas colours, may have been a Marshall but cant remember the tractor on it. Haven't seen the forager though, they normally have a Claas.

• Like 1

That sounding very much like Ashworths 2nd team there James.... they acquired a half dozen Bailey's and about the same in NH's over the past 18 months, but still retain a half handful of their older trailers..... In between the showers they have mopped up the 2nd cut at Withgill this last week, and used to do a farm over near Littleborough somewhere ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great fun at the T junction in my village this evening,  I followed a brand new CASE cvx 160  towing 17 ton RL trailer heaped with onions upto the junction....................coming from the left was a JD7530 with grain trailer..........coming from the right another JD7530 this time with 25ft Claas cutterbar & trailer,  behind that Lexion 570, behind that another JD 30 series and grain trailer...........chaos followed as the road was completely gridlocked ;D 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

very tidy mf 8110 on bale haulage. and a very very nice case c plated 1594 4wd , with quicke loader on very skinny rows all round ,even they were spotless in yellow someone cares about that old girl for sure , also saw a jcb 526 farm special loadall ,like the first britains one  not so well looked after, but I have to say its the first I have seen in the flesh , plenty of other jcbs but never one of these 

• 2 weeks later...

I cant see anyone around Newmarket buying a Fendt forager Mark, no matter how good they are...................Nunns wont be able to give the kind of back up to it that Manns can for a Jaguar or Burgess for a Deere 8000...............even though Krone and New Holland also have really decent new foragers now, its a two horse race in our region.

Anyways I passed P J Lees Lex 780tt finishing off the last of the wheat harvest tonight and passed three of their JCB 4220s on grain hauling duties, to and from it :)

I will track them down with camera when they hit the Maize carting in late October.

• 2 weeks later...

a immaculate jd 6600 4wd on a new herbst drainage trailer, unloading stone for a builder into a jd gator as they couldn't get down the lane to the house with anything more,the deere looked almost like new,and clearly had brand new tyres on so I suspect it may have just been subject to a  re-spray .he did manage to demolish 5 of my mates cones reversing to the parking bay despite it being a good 15 ft wide till that point  :laugh::laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Well maize harvest is off and running down this way, went past several cut fields today on the way down to launceston ,and on the way back saw a krone ? ( couldnt see the number) being drawn by a class axion  i think with marshall trailer and following was a nh t? 7 at a guess with a kane trailer , plenty of mud tracks on the road and the entrance looked pretty churned up for a far way into the field, guess slippery roads are back for a few weeks as no one seems to clean up behind them anymore ;D

• 2 weeks later...