What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

nh tm with 5 furrow dodswell plough on

deutz agrotron?? with 4 furrow plough on

mc mtx with star slurry tanker on with black peugot 307 parked in his front wheels :D :D :D  no one hurt

fiat 880 2wd with 5 ton pettitte trailer (all steel one)

chassis and wheels with front grill and bonnet of a ford 7810, no engine or cab etc on it at all

not today , but on saturday when i was at work there was

john deere 7300 forager

john deere 7350 forager

john deere 8345R

john deere 6920

john deere 3140

several john deere 30 series- some on 10 plates

case mx ??? - dont know model

jcb loadall

and that was just in the back sheds  :of

A TM150 and spreader to the south of Beverley leaving a trail of mud and s**t on a road  while I was out running (and trying to avoid it !)

Missed a brillaint photo opportunity the day before with a Cat Challenger and Valderstadt drilling near Etton - but my Missus was in a hurry !

went to buy a quad today in cork and the guy sellin it had in his shed the following jd 7810 3000hours 7430 with every concievable extra fastrac 1500 hrs fastrac dumper with flotations 5610 x2 4wd ford 6600 farmmaster 414 three jcb skid steers two porshe 911s mconnell hedgecutter log chopper and splitter and when i say you could lick the wheel arch of any of them im not exaggerating and i got the quad for a SONG 950 euros for 06 honda 250 what a top bloke

A rather modern looking 4 WD Forestry tractor in red with hi-ab which I followed from Mason Lodge to the Carnie Roundabout today. Red in colour and was doing 30mph and had a huge flotations all round and basically filled the road.

He turned and headed up the road to Echt and Midmar but I was wanting to get home for a bite to eat and resisted following him and passing him and getting a shot of his ponderous machine :-[:-[

was in the dealers today. 3 kane grain trailers orkney bound 2 herron silage trailers 2 new 5 furr kv ploughs. kuhn 404 power harrow 4m front press sitting next to it, 4 mxu's claas scorpion 7040  :of  all to go out next week

went to buy a massey ferguson 135 from the local case dealer and found a wee nash 434 so came back with that.

in the yard was:

case mx135

case mxu125

case puma?155

and 5 case mxu115

and back at the farm

new holland tsa115

new holland ts115

new holland t6050

new holland t6070

ford 7610

ford 7840

ford 4000

new holland fx 450 forager putting new boots on her!

loads on sat on the way to spalding, inc a field with 10?? was it tris? tractors mostly fendts out spud planting, several other parked up bits inc 2 ransoms combines ford 7600? 2wd etc mf 26?? poss a 80, lovley old 35x on cage wheels in a filed with chain harrows on the back ,big field to, numerous inters etc,

and star one was a old cat crawler, uncabbed chain harroing to, we both seriously comsidered turning round for that but no camera with us sadly

lovely ford 7810 with standen spud planter on the back, woring alongside a blue topped  ford/nh7840 on a de stoner, and in the field next door a white topped ford / nh 6640 on a 3m power harrow, and all being well i am bck there tommorrow so pics with luck

then just down the lane overlooking a farm, another blue topped ford but a 8340 and a 175 i think on yard scraper dutys,