What did you see today that made you laugh?

My girlfriend last night and this morning, it was her works Christmas bash last night and I got a drunken phonecall and some texts that make Seans spelling look good :of::) at midnight asking me to go pick her up as she'd lost her house keys in her handbag somewhere. I was trying to act sympathetic whilst trying not to laugh this morning when she was complaining about her pounding headache, something to do with the 4 bottles of wine she drunk I think ;D ;D ;D::)

the young lad working wit me today didnt look what was beside the van door as he opened it to get out, should have looked really, wasnt my fault i parked over a nice deep pothole come puddle ::) ::)::) ::)::)  right up over his ankle boot, woke him up nicely after his lack of effort the first half of the morning

this video

on a serious side(ish) hes using john deere beacons on his vans :P

nice video i noiticed that the oncoming drivers slowed up and pulled over when they saw a van with the lights on coming towards them unlike england where theyed blow the horn swear and barge past then have to reverse back similar to when me move the combine!

You Been Frmaed, there was a mokey satanding one legged on top of a telephone pole and I immediatley thought of Sean!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Anyone else see it?

Tris's spelling!  ;D:laugh:

I now understand why the mods don't award Numpties for spelling any more as the mods would be topping the list! 

There IS a spellchecker on this forum, Tris and even your phone should be able to activate that.

My 'phone doesn't Sue, used to but not since the update. I normally proof read to double check my posts but I can only say I must've hurried around the key pad and got carried away! I totally missed that post being so awful. As you know, I'm not usually one to drop such spelling clangers.

Still, there are far worse more often.

My 'phone doesn't Sue, used to but not since the update. I normally proof read to double check my posts but I can only say I must've hurried around the key pad and got carried away! I totally missed that post being so awful. As you know, I'm not usually one to drop such spelling clangers.

Still, there are far worse more often.

True Tris.  But I did love the "Mokey satanding".  Still laughing!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: