What did you see today that made you laugh?

• 1 month later...

Please forgive me for being a bit vulgar, but i had to photograph this sheep, I'm guessing she is very content and hasn't moved for a while! As I said to the wife, if we didn't drag our 14 year old out of bed on a morning, this is what he'd eventually look like if left to get up on his own!!:blink::D

WP_20180323_09_27_10_Pro (2).jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 1 month later...

The most ostentatious car I think I have ever seen, a gold (and I mean like gold leaf), Bentley. Not just a paint job but a full body wrap.

A testament to bling and poor taste

Bentley.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just gone past a nice new jd 62??r and big smyth trailer on a silage draw with his lad , prob 4/5 years old , sat in the jump seat waving away at everyone he could see , looking chuffed to bits to be out with dad , huge smile on his face, sat with his mf overalls and baseball cap on :D:o

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

Just gone past a nice new jd 62??r and big smyth trailer on a silage draw with his lad , prob 4/5 years old , sat in the jump seat waving away at everyone he could see , looking chuffed to bits to be out with dad , huge smile on his face, sat with his mf overalls and baseball cap on :D:o

have you seen a new fendt katana around our way Sean,not sure who's it is

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

no katana , loads of new or year old black fendts, of various sizes mind and a new nature green 700  one today, but no forager, last one i saw of those was cornwall way just after they came out .loads of valtra t’s  around to . 

I wander who the katana belongs to then?

• Like 1

not seen it yet, but i dont often head north from plymouth out across the moors way of late, what we are working on comes of bude so i tend to go launceston way out, as i said there was a katana a couple of seasons back now out victoria way in cornwall, only people i know who do enough acres to warrent kit like that is b&b or howtons ,  and last i saw they were running class and krone respectivley . that said snows are pushing big time as i can not remember seening as many fendt tractors before , all black mind?? but all new or a year old max 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

that special moment when a item you have been watching on ebay as a buy now lot re appears  after it failed to sell, at double its origonal listing??as a buy now lot .  i mean it didnt sell at 39 so how will it at 79 , beats me,and the postage went up £1.50 as well .

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sat in the town center in waunmund germany this morn, free maccy ds wifi so facetime home to speak to the grandkids etc , eldest asks where we are so reply germany, to which in a flash she then asks “ is hitler there ? “   Hell did the place go quite quickly , got to love kids 

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

the merlo loader the torpoint ferry company uses to keep the slip ways clean,and other general stuff came to a watery end today, apparently its now fully under water with a bouy on top as high tides not till 9pm tonight :D from memory its not that old either 6 months tops i think 

1E04CEFA-3BC2-4856-910E-32CCA95B3C72.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

well shes had a good wash, she was probably a good half way down the slipway ,so a good 4-5 m more tide rise on it after that pic. can only asume it broke down and the dealer or recovery truck didnt get there in time, had she rolled freely theres a good 6 m drop at the end of the concrete ,so would have been under even at low tide .know that as our submarine cables run down the opposite side of the slipways across to cornwall 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My 3 year old grandson this morning!

I just told him off for throwing his toy cars across the room (they are having accidents Grandad.) The next minute another car goes flying and when I asked what had happened he replied "it just drove off my hand".

This child is going to be a lawyer if he can twist the truth like that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

32 minutes ago, robbo said:

My 3 year old grandson this morning!

I just told him off for throwing his toy cars across the room (they are having accidents Grandad.) The next minute another car goes flying and when I asked what had happened he replied "it just drove off my hand".

This child is going to be a lawyer if he can twist the truth like that.

Careful he doesn't find the tractor collection when you're not looking and have a multi vehicle accident. :o

• Haha 2