What did you see today that made you laugh?

easy tiger?? more like sleeping hippo mate :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: really must check what i type i guess with you arround, shame you missed mikes topic title the other day, made me grin, but never did find the tractors he was on about when i searched :laugh:

Silly old fool...made me laugh.... :laugh:

A shed load from a lorry at junction 20 of the M6 at Lymm.

The load consisted of crates of chickens on their way to slaughter and when 2 of the cages fell off there were live chickens running around the junction........followed by bobbies in body armour trying, and failing, to catch them.......it was like a scene from "Chicken Run" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

A shed load from a lorry at junction 20 of the M6 at Lymm.

The load consisted of crates of chickens on their way to slaughter and when 2 of the cages fell off there were live chickens running around the junction........followed by bobbies in body armour trying, and failing, to catch them.......it was like a scene from "Chicken Run" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

...and what were you doing, Mike, apart from laughing that is? Were you chasing them too or were you busy organising the debacle?

Hearing how my boss managed to break the glass in the bottom section of our JCB's door.....he had it open and caught it on a staunchion in the cow shed bending the hinges in the process. He then proceeded to try to straighten the hinges out by hitting them with a sledge hammer only he missed the hinge and hit the glass instead..... ::):D :D

Hearing how my boss managed to break the glass in the bottom section of our JCB's door.....he had it open and caught it on a staunchion in the cow shed bending the hinges in the process. He then proceeded to try to straighten the hinges out by hitting them with a sledge hammer only he missed the hinge and hit the glass instead..... ::):D :D

why is it gav that nearly everbody i know drives a telehandler with the door open,i always shut the door just as you do on a tractor,bet your boss was fuming

I usually drive it with the top half of the door open but the bottom half just doesn't make sense. The straightening effort hasn't helped either as it now doesn't shut right and is bending the latch again. It's the second bottom glass he's done in it, I'd like to see how it goes down on the insurance claim ;D

I usually drive it with the top half of the door open but the bottom half just doesn't make sense. The straightening effort hasn't helped either as it now doesn't shut right and is bending the latch again. It's the second bottom glass he's done in it, I'd like to see how it goes down on the insurance claim ;D

the claim could be interesting gav,perhaps the opening door on telehandlers is a claustraphrobic thing?

A pony in one of the paddocks. It had a plastic bucket and was throwing it in the air, racing around the paddock with it in his mouth or dribbling it along the ground using its nose. The latter seemed the favourite game as it made a lovely noise as it travelled over the grass! The other horses were fascinated by the antics of their neighbour and so were my dogs (and me)

Previously it had a space hopper that it would carry and throw around.

a statement from the cabinet office minister on the news today and then the prime minister backing him,

as said "there is no need to panic buy fuel but fill up a jerry can if you have one"

Talk about contradict yourself,how laughable this coalition government are and the people queuing to buy fuel today.

well more yesterday really. these blonkers buying fuel. 7 days notice has to be given and there has been no notice given. more like to finish the tax year off because no one spent to much at chrismas and it finishes the tax year off on a good note. what next panic buy stamps.

Well what made me smile more than laugh today... Business really... goes like this

Mate hires the digger today.. lubbly jubbly... income stream here

Mate asks if he can tip the topsoil he's digging off in my bay at work.. He's working for a regular customer who wants his topsoil removed and some new stuff put in it's place afterwards.... I agree.... FREE... but favour owed here...

Topsoil arrives... nice stuff.. so I load it up in my trailer and take it down the farm... then run it over my grader with some Peat stuff that I've been grading recently... as it comes off the grader I load it back on my trailer and take it back to the yard.

Mate who hired the digger asks if he can buy about £200 worth of it on Monday to replace what came out ;D ;D .. I had to laugh as the chap is actually going to get his soil back again... only mixed with some lovely peaty stuff and I'm going to get money in my 'sky-rocket' ...

Made me smile anyway.

thats the way marky :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

for me the amount of pillocks that are still queueing for fuel, despite anouncments ect that there wont be a strike, so by easter or just after when they may, guess what they will all be trying to fill up yet again??? more queues, watching some of them get well irrate at the station across the road from where we were working,

Well what made me smile more than laugh today... Business really... goes like this

Mate hires the digger today.. lubbly jubbly... income stream here

Mate asks if he can tip the topsoil he's digging off in my bay at work.. He's working for a regular customer who wants his topsoil removed and some new stuff put in it's place afterwards.... I agree.... FREE... but favour owed here...

Topsoil arrives... nice stuff.. so I load it up in my trailer and take it down the farm... then run it over my grader with some Peat stuff that I've been grading recently... as it comes off the grader I load it back on my trailer and take it back to the yard.

Mate who hired the digger asks if he can buy about £200 worth of it on Monday to replace what came out ;D ;D .. I had to laugh as the chap is actually going to get his soil back again... only mixed with some lovely peaty stuff and I'm going to get money in my 'sky-rocket' ...

Made me smile anyway.

You remind be of Del boy Trotter and Rodney and their Spring water scam bottled from the their high rise flat kitchen tap... ;D ;D ..but good for you Mark and at least you did add value to the original soil 8)

I shouldn't laugh really, but I did... a man in the US called me 'a jerk' because I opened an Unpaid Item Dispute on eBay. Never been called that before and the thing is it's taken him 2 months to even notice he'd received an Unpaid Item Strike against his eBay account.... I did explain that he would have had at least two automatic reminders directly from eBay and that I only have a 45-day window to reclaim my seller fees (plus I always wait as long as possible before taking action - in this case nearly 3 weeks)

Still chuckling though... I'm sure US citizens don't all go about calling each other names and hurling insults to complete strangers, without even considering that they could be in the wrong..do they Pops? ;)