What did you see today that made you laugh?

Ha ha nath, I'll play with ya,

343HP, Launch Control, Mich tyres all round, 19's, tiptronic gear box. . . worked her out yet?

Please do :-*:-* :-*

Drag race round Ripleys one way system aka Chav central it is then, although I can see that saxo of yours blowing up halfway round ;D ;D ;D

Some skylines have a 1.8 NA engine...90 odd horsepower..don't want to mess with one of them ;)

The 500hp Nismo is a very rare beast, most have around 280hp offically (read more like 320hp reality)....but then some imprezzas have less than 100hp as well.

But nothing compares to a Yamaha R1 at the lights as I found out t'other day

My brother's on his third one of them (R1s), regularly touches 150....at 54 yrs old.. ::)???

M3

at least you have some class in the car world mate insted of that poor jq tractor choice :D :D :D :D :D :D

you really need to try a m5,had a test drive in one for the hell of it a while back,dam makes you hold on tight to the wheel,recon that must have been the closest thing to a rocket launch you can experiance,thing was awsom mate

Finding a mobile phone in the passengers footwell of my lorry on Friday evening. . ..

It turned out to be the coppers. . ...

He lives down the road in Warminster so I rang a few numbers and got his home, he came out and met me and gave me a ?15 tip.

Was I smug???!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)

Finding a mobile phone in the passengers footwell of my lorry on Friday evening. . ..

It turned out to be the coppers. . ...

He lives down the road in Warminster so I rang a few numbers and got his home, he came out and met me and gave me a ?15 tip.

Was I smug???!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)

the above  :D :D :D :D

So what did he say Tris??....atleast he paid half your fine ::)

"You saved me ?30 for cutting off and getting a new one" he said, handed me fifteen booner to which I thought, what the??? He said he appreciated the honesty and to have a drink on me. Afterwards Traci said she should of taken a photo of the off duty copper giving me a cash bribe!!! Good girl Traci!!

"You saved me ?30 for cutting off and getting a new one" he said, handed me fifteen booner to which I thought, what the??? He said he appreciated the honesty and to have a drink on me. Afterwards Traci said she should of taken a photo of the off duty copper giving me a cash bribe!!! Good girl Traci!!

yeah you could have used it in the 'case of accepting penalty points' ;) ;)

What was it such a look of relief as he/she knows the frozen and fresh fish will be safe now ;D::) ::):D :D :D

Nope more of bugger i'm gonna be short staffed again :D :D did offer pay rise etc to keep me so cant help but feel sorry for him :-\ :'( :D

Nope more of bugger i'm gonna be short staffed again :D :D did offer pay rise etc to keep me so cant help but feel sorry for him :-\ :'( :D

:o Blimey they really must be desperate for staff then  ::):D :D :D;)

• 3 weeks later...

A broken down pink limousine on the side of the M6. The passengers of which were 6 burley men dressed in summer frocks, hitched up to their waist for a wazz up the embankment!! How surreal!!

My neighbour died during the weekend and one of the locals was directing traffic at the church, next thing a Garda car and motorbike come along and he shouts to them "Grand lads I have it covered, you can park in the field and then go up the road"  :D :D :D