Spalding Model Tractor Show - Autumn 2012

robbo

great pictures as usual david and great to have a chat too.

still do not know how i miss so much stuff there,, must be the boss not letting me walk round.............

glad you like the 9700, i have a rather special 8700 that "m" has done for me and i love it..

nice to see all the others as well!!!!!!

thanks david for posting up your photos,the display you photographed with the modified tms and tx combine,tarrup butterfly mowers etc was set up by myself and david hanna (intey434) on the forum

You're very welcome Pete. Great to see these fantastic models close up "in the flesh."

Great pictures David, Looks you all had a great day.

Texas

Thanks ever so much Bas. Whilst it was nice to add a few more models to my collection it was just great to catch up with friends old and new. :)

did i spy a mccormic 434 on dave towses stand ?????

Either that or a 276 Nigel. I believe it's Siku Grey Ferguson based.

great pictures as usual david and great to have a chat too.

still do not know how i miss so much stuff there,, must be the boss not letting me walk round.............

glad you like the 9700, i have a rather special 8700 that "m" has done for me and i love it..

nice to see all the others as well!!!!!!

Likewise Richard it was great to catch up with you again and i'm absolutely chuffed to bits with the 9700. Thanks again for your kind comments......Roll on Zwolle! :)

Myrtan Reeves FORD 9700's. HUBBA HUBBA!!!!!!! :of:P :P :P

Seconded Justin, cracking models both of them. :)

Some nice photo´s youve made David! thanks for sharing.

Hope to see you in Zwolle again this year ;)

Thanks ever so much Johny, you're very welcome. I'll look forward to catching up with you again at Zwolle. :)

shame there aint anymore details on the IH 434 or 276 on DT stand :( wonder how much hes asking for them ??

PM sent Nigel. ;)

i have to agree with everyone else david , great pictures again and thanks for sharing :)

I will have to make it up to spalding again soon , maybe next april

You're very welcome Rich and thank you for your kind comments. Always happy to cover events such as this with my camera and share them on the forum for those members unable to attend. We'll have to catch up next April if you get the chance to attend. :)

i have to agree david excellent pictures as expected and looked like a great day glad i missed it tho or i would be skint now and with moira in 2 weeks then zwole and penrith november is going to be expensive

Edited by mr softie

i have to agree david excellent pictures as expected and looked like a great day glad i missed it tho or i would be skint now and with moira in 2 weeks then zwole and penrith november is going to be expensive

Thanks Brian, appreciated. I had an absolutely fantastic day and it was nice to bring home a few lovely models too as it's been a long time since I last spent anything on my collection. Chuffed to bits with them all and i'm now just desperate to get my cabinets set back up at my Mum and Dad's sometime soon. Time to start saving for Zwolle now. :)

• Like 1

saving for zwolle, i think were both needing to do a bank job on the way their ha ha! , and yes looking forward to you getting your cabinets back up and pictures posted

Tell me about it Brian. :laugh: I've just been having a nosey at all the photographs I took whilst I was there last year.....and all the things I had to leave behind.....like a Tyro Toys Fiat Versatile 44-28, and scratchbuilt New Holland TF and TX combines, and......I could go on! :of :'( >:D

Really keen to start setting up my collection again Brian. I'm going to be re-christening it "The Aughton Valley Collection" in relation to where it's now based. It's been strange this past few months not having it around at my current place of residence, I used to really enjoy coming home from work to see everything lined up, very relaxing. Which is why it was nice to finally invest a little more towards it at Spalding. :)

• Like 1