Universal Hobbies 2013 - 1:32

AJH

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep them coming, the more Fords the better........better start looking for another cabinet I think!!

Same here, my display shelf has gotten quite full this year between UH and MarGe model's. And now these to come next year... Plus Britains if they are as good as the 66 & 7600 they released...

the fords both look great ,with the wheels it is prob what a few others have said depends what has been put on the machines UH has measured up . my only obsevations are the cab roof on the gen one doesnt seem right and the mudguard extentions on the rear . either war both will be heading to my farm always wanted a 7610 model when younger .   Daz

• 2 weeks later...

i dont know, i recon the 4 furrows quiet a nice size to be honest, would look nice on the msaller older tractors like the fords and mf 690 / 3080,slatted boards could be done with a swap from the lemken i recon , drills a nice one to, looks like a 3m?? remove the front harrow  leg bit so its just harrow and drill and i could go for that

Nice. :-* That's the plough we've been needing for a while! That 150  only goes up to 4f, but could still make a nice 5f 'E' plough.

Could've done with the coulters off that drill a couple of years ago, as well.

Its a very nice plough but the smallest tractor on my layout is 180hp so its a bit small ;D  However it will be a great addition  for  a lot of other collectors.

Interesting to note how the mouldboards and skimmers are metallic in appearance and not painted red, they must have seen some of the convo threads where I and others had painted Lemken boards silver to give the unit that "worked" look.

if that's true,i would say its prob more likely to be a 16th scale model going by the rear linkage in them pics, uh dont do 3 point linkages like that on 32nd models afterall

MF35X, MF135, MF240.

Fordson Super Major

Ford Super Major 5000

Nice to see more fords on the way ,the 7610 looks a cracking little model! , yes , there's certain things not quite right about them , but I can live with that , nice to see a smaller plough as well ,will look good on the 7610 I think ,

well done UH .

One of them ploughs will be heading my way as Foyle view have changed there ploughs the 6f kuhn and the 5f lemken have been traded in to make way for a 7f kv and that new 4f kv for smaller jobs.

Archived