Universal Hobbies 2013 - 1:32

AJH

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of them ploughs will be heading my way as Foyle view have changed there ploughs the 6f kuhn and the 5f lemken have been traded in to make way for a 7f kv and that new 4f kv for smaller jobs.

The Kuhn 6F is cr*p  the mouldboards are positioned more like land scrapers than furrow makers..............and the screws kept falling out >:(in the bin it went .....literally!                      

The Lemken 5F is an ace plough............looks just right and doesnt fall to bits either 8)

The KV 7F in nice but IMO its not 1 /32  more like1/28 and the mouldboards are twice the size of some of the UH models :-

The 9f Lemken wagon plough looks great if you remove the standard UH hitch and then connect it to a challenger or anything big made by wiking.

post-743-0-36525600-1357591187_thumb.jpg

post-743-0-56489400-1357591210_thumb.jpg

The Lemken 5f from uh is garbadge because in real life you could never plough with that!

Mouldboards are not curved corectly so they dont make a furow! so i hope they won´t make a mistake like that anymore!

• 2 weeks later...

Wish they would hurry up with the 165 & 175 in 32nd scale along with the ford 7000 & 7600 they did , recon the 1080 4 we will come my way but not the others , the cab one doesn't look like any thing I have seen in Europe before so I asume it must be a USA spec cab ???

Wish they would hurry up with the 165 & 175 in 32nd scale along with the ford 7000 & 7600 they did , recon the 1080 4 we will come my way but not the others , the cab one doesn't look like any thing I have seen in Europe before so I asume it must be a USA spec cab ???

Looks more like an Italian cab to me. Way too stylish to be Murkan.

Would have thought the 2wd would have appealed to you as a donor for PAVT wheels, axles and other useful bits.

Agreed on the Ford 7000. I'd love to see Fieco cabbed 5000s and 7000s, and Q cabbed 6600s and 7600s. Maybe even Fritzmeir cabbed 6600s and 7600s. The Britains ones are all over the place.

I thought martyn had the exclusive rights?

rights do not seem to matter .when we first had a meeting with agco we could not build any model that others had a license for that soon changed when complained about the 390 they said we built models not toys like u.h they were different  the moral beware there is no loyalty even with royalties ?

might be me but  i cant see the 1080 being a massive seller,as somebody else posted it would be good for the wheels for conversions

i could see the 4wd selling ok paul, i can certainly remember 2 or 3 of them local to us when i was younger, all be it they had delux cabs or a flexi cab on them, the others ?? could be parts donors,. that said the open platforms us spec arches, and i cant really tell whay the cabbed ones are from them pics??

Archived