What's Your Latest Farm/Construction Buy 2013

These are my latest purchase's ,picked up at Lincolnshire Showground yesterday;

Britains - 42880  LANDROLLER

42890  BUCKRAKE and SLURRY SCRAPER

42895  NEW HOLLAND T6.175

42969  LANDROVER and SHEEP TRAILER SET

42800  CASE IH 1056XL 2wd TRACTOR  F.T.F MODEL , GUNMETAL

plus a couple of bags of assorted animals, bales, milk churns, stone walling etc.

tractorman314.

Thanks to Graham and the lovely people at G&M, this arrived safely today! :D

/m.

How long did it take for G&M to despatch your models? I am waiting over 2 weeks for an order I placed and still have nothing! Tried to email them twice and got no answer! They have my payment ,so I'm a little worried now!

How long did it take for G&M to despatch your models? I am waiting over 2 weeks for an order I placed and still have nothing! Tried to email them twice and got no answer! They have my payment ,so I'm a little worried now!

Give Graham or Layla a call - 01763 287 341. They have never been less than totally helpful in my experience. My Lexion arrived the day after they said they had dispatched it via Interlink - more likely to be a courier problem than with G&M, that would be my estimation. :)

/m.

i wouldn't worry Justin, I have dealt with graham and Michel and layla for a long time now, and never known them to not deliver yet, just give them a ring as malcy said, although I think they will be at that French show this weekend?? so maybe leave it till wed next week

• Like 1

I wholeheartedly agree with Malcy and Sean,I ordered my new Versatile 550 last Wednesday at 14:30,and it was delivered before 15:30 next day,fantastic service,as they are 400 miles away from me, :of8)

Regards

Joe

• Like 1

from the show today, all uh, bar some parts, a mf 1080 4wd, a mf  390 in dealer box, a 690 in standard box, which has already had the rear wheels changed, bonnet lifted and new air filter on for the 698t convo ,a mf 3 ton trailer, drop side version, set of uh celtis wheels, inc front axel, and a set of ros merlo attachments to replace one I took apart for a convo a while back

All form J24Trac

A UH mf 390 standard box from G and M

Repliagri Claas disco and a big bag of flock from Mandy and Fraser

Weise Fendt 515c from the chap who was in classic tractor (forgot his name)

And a set of rear wheels off a UH McCormick cx115 for the 390