What's Your Latest Farm/Construction Buy for 2015?

Gav836

Put in an order to Tractor Connection for the following...

ROS Fiat 1580 2wd 

Replicagri Fiat 130-90

Replicagri IH 856XL (the one with the fancy stripes)

UH Massey 6170

UH NH T5.115

Marge FOrd 6610 Gen 1 2wd.

Sould have them by the end of the week .  :)

Still dont have them..Starting to get anxious now.. Wondering they lost by the courier...  ???

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm waiting for some from Germany and the postage is really slow

You waiting long Mike..?. Im 2 weeks now waiting for them from Holland.. Normally its 6 working days max... If your on the same boat as myself ..then maybe it is just slow postage ..hopefully & they aint lost.. :-

You waiting long Mike..?. Im 2 weeks now waiting for them from Holland.. Normally its 6 working days max... If your on the same boat as myself ..then maybe it is just slow postage ..hopefully & they aint lost.. :-

2 weeks now

I bought a jd forager from the states and it arrived with me in 9 days, fully tracked. Parcel flights come in every night from Germany and Holland into stansted airport (I know this as I used to work there) start having a word with your sellers Mike/Justin, they may have some info for you as to where your orders are.

I bought a jd forager from the states and it arrived with me in 9 days, fully tracked. Parcel flights come in every night from Germany and Holland into stansted airport (I know this as I used to work there) start having a word with your sellers Mike/Justin, they may have some info for you as to where your orders are.

emailed them last Thursday..Still waiting for an answer.. TractorConnection  ..what are they like??? Has any member dealt with them before?? 

emailed them last Thursday..Still waiting for an answer.. TractorConnection  ..what are they like??? Has any member dealt with them before??

Mine is from amazone .de already emailed no reply will try again thanks

Tractor Connection is run by Martin Smits, who would be considered Royalty in the European Farm Model scene.

Have you checked the tracking reference with the freight company?

I ordered some models from Universmini last Monday, shipped on Tuesday, the tracking reference shows them sitting in Portlaoise since Friday, hopefully turn up at home tomorrow.

Tractor Connection is run by Martin Smits, who would be considered Royalty in the European Farm Model scene.

Have you checked the tracking reference with the freight company?

I ordered some models from Universmini last Monday, shipped on Tuesday, the tracking reference shows them sitting in Portlaoise since Friday, hopefully turn up at home tomorrow.

Yeah SPN.. I emailed Martin for the tracking reference ..but still waiting for a reply..  Fingers crossed they will show up this week...   

Postage can be anything. I order regularly from the UK. Sometimes parcels arrive within 3 days. Sometimes it takes 2 weeks or more. Worst I had to wait for was six weeks! Item did appear though in the end. I'm more worried about the COST of postage. The service is terrible to say the least, yet the price you get charged is outrageous.

Have just come back from the States and visited the Outback Toys over there. Some items being shipped home:

Ertl Massey Ferguson 1805

Ertl John Deere 7520 Diesel NFTS model

Ertl Case IH Quadtrac 620

Ertl Case IH Quadtrac 450 Rowtrac

Ertl Steiger Cougar Series III

Ertl John Deere 8960

All articulated tractors and all 1/32 scale. Don't know yet what postage cost + taxes will be but i'm guessing € 75-100 : . Good thing the models were cheap(ish). US is nice but models mainly 1/16 and 1/64. Not much there for 1/32 collectors sadly.

These came through the post (pretty quickly).  The Tiger/Pronto combination is limited to 100 pieces and the same price as the standard version ;) So I had to have a couple.  I love the little Pronto drills, loads of detail :)

post-35-0-43655100-1434393729_thumb.jpg

Now it appears my package was last scanned at Yodel Hatifield depot  in London on the 3rd of June.!!! Martin replied back to me with the this tracking info..But thats were it ends. Then got on to Yodel themselfs about it & they cant seem to give me answers..only the usual bulls**t....saying they will look into it...Its getting very frustrating now... >:(

Now it appears my package was last scanned at Yodel Hatifield depot  in London on the 3rd of June.!!! Martin replied back to me with the this tracking info..But thats were it ends. Then got on to Yodel themselfs about it & they cant seem to give me answers..only the usual bulls**t....saying they will look into it...Its getting very frustrating now... >:(

Yodel. Oh dear Justin. I don't want to worry you mate, but of all the parcel carriers I have had dealings with, these are the worst.only this week, we had some dog food delivered by them ordered online. The road has been shut all week past the farm Due to roadworks. Yodel sent a text saying they had delivered the parcel. We found it 1 mile up the road neatly placed by the road closed sign!!! If we hadn't gone looking, it would have been picked up by someone else. Fingers crossed yours turns up mate.

from G&M today received

usk Dominator 85 without cab

Uh  deutz fahr disc mower

Rep  Renault 981-4 wd

Still waiting for delivery from Germany promised for tomorrow ???

Yodel. Oh dear Justin. I don't want to worry you mate, but of all the parcel carriers I have had dealings with, these are the worst.only this week, we had some dog food delivered by them ordered online. The road has been shut all week past the farm Due to roadworks. Yodel sent a text saying they had delivered the parcel. We found it 1 mile up the road neatly placed by the road closed sign!!! If we hadn't gone looking, it would have been picked up by someone else. Fingers crossed yours turns up mate.

Cheers Chris.. It seems Yodel are not the best by all accounts.. Just my luck..!!! Dont even know why it went threw them in the first place.. ::)

Received a Britains John Deere 840i Sprayer and a set of Britains Bales 42834, that I didn't have.

Justin,

I too am going through the same waiting game.

Ordered 2 Schucco 724 Fendts nearly 3 weeks ago and still waiting on them.

Seller was chasing up Royal Mail last week, but not tracked that I am aware of.

I paid for the sellers 3-5 day delivery, so suppose depends on what service they use.

Got dispatch email, nothing else with indication of who they were sending it with.

I have had free delivery from a seller on Amazon once, it turned up with signed for next day delivery at £8, don't know how they made money on that.

Its a pain Gerard.. But I have done all  I can..& I also got a dispatch Email telling me it was dispatched with PostNL.. I have tracked it to a Yodel depot in London & am now awaiting their response .. 

Postage can be anything. I order regularly from the UK. Sometimes parcels arrive within 3 days. Sometimes it takes 2 weeks or more. Worst I had to wait for was six weeks! Item did appear though in the end. I'm more worried about the COST of postage. The service is terrible to say the least, yet the price you get charged is outrageous.

Have just come back from the States and visited the Outback Toys over there. Some items being shipped home:

Ertl Massey Ferguson 1805

Ertl John Deere 7520 Diesel NFTS model

Ertl Case IH Quadtrac 620

Ertl Case IH Quadtrac 450 Rowtrac

Ertl Steiger Cougar Series III

Ertl John Deere 8960

All articulated tractors and all 1/32 scale. Don't know yet what postage cost + taxes will be but i'm guessing € 75-100 : . Good thing the models were cheap(ish). US is nice but models mainly 1/16 and 1/64. Not much there for 1/32 collectors sadly.

Turned out postage and taxes were € 80 (£75). Ouch, but expected. A shame but luckily the models were cheap.

Cheers Chris.. It seems Yodel are not the best by all accounts.. Just my luck..!!! Dont even know why it went threw them in the first place.. ::)

ooo yodel, mm where do you start, last "delivery" they made to us, well that was flung over the rear fence,ended up in the pond we had at the time, luckly a neighbour saw him and filmed it, wasn't a parcel for me, was the wifes dress for a wedding we were off to , runined obviously,but with the video they had no choice but to own up,still took us 4 weeks to get the cash back mind , best bit was the card he put through the door said I quote, left in shed ??????

ooo yodel, mm where do you start, last "delivery" they made to us, well that was flung over the rear fence,ended up in the pond we had at the time, luckly a neighbour saw him and filmed it, wasn't a parcel for me, was the wifes dress for a wedding we were off to , runined obviously,but with the video they had no choice but to own up,still took us 4 weeks to get the cash back mind , best bit was the card he put through the door said I quote, left in shed ??????

Great.. Yodel seem to be a fantastic bunch...Can kiss them tractors good bye.. Just get my money back which will be a job i take it.. How the f**k are these shower of cowboys still couriering  !!! And what really pisses me off..is why did the package have to come threw Yodel in England.. Why not straight from Holland to Ireland!!!   

Archived