What's Your Latest Farm/Construction Buy for 2015?

Gav836

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just managed to get a scrap lot of 1/32 model truck kits, in there's a esci Volvo f12 globetrotter , not 100 % complete but enough to work with  , along with a good few parts from others inc American ones, plenty of chrome lighting  and exhausts, now got to figure out what to do with it??? I feel a siku rc conversion coming if I can find a cheap, unboxed man truck to use

just managed to get a scrap lot of 1/32 model truck kits, in there's a esci Volvo f12 globetrotter , not 100 % complete but enough to work with  , along with a good few parts from others inc American ones, plenty of chrome lighting  and exhausts, now got to figure out what to do with it??? I feel a siku rc conversion coming if I can find a cheap, unboxed man truck to use

Grrrrr... I'm guessing that was through word of mouth? We're all looking forward to seeing these wagons finished soon *hint hint* ;)

Grrrrr... I'm guessing that was through word of mouth? We're all looking forward to seeing these wagons finished soon *hint hint* ;)

no, i tend to hunt on ebay.de , seen a few go, but got this lot for 15 quid inc postage, so a bargin to, seeing as its not complete i am happy to convert it, boxed i would have kept with the other sets i have

I should be on commission with all the savings people have made >:D  >:D

All I will say is Mark !!!! Well spotted with the Weise stuff ... and when it said free postage to Ireland .. I went straight in for the kill >>>> Best bargain ever.. It seems too good to be true !!!!   ;)

Those must be the bargains of the year, I am angry with you mark, you have made me buy non ford models;) and I might get another as I like the look of that mb trac.

I think we all owe you a pint mark!

Do a search of what your looking for Niels and see what comes up, there doing the Britains Kverneland plough for £9.99 that's what I went on there for a couple of them and ended up getting the Weise tractors instead

I did Mark, thanks. Sadly they only price models off that I already have! >:(;D . Postage is € 4 to Holland for 3-4 day delivery. Pretty need. Usually on Ebay I have to pay £200.000 for a 2 week might do might not delivery.

Well I am another one who jumped on the bandwagon thanks to Mark ::) ::)

2 X Deutz D130-06 and 2 X Fendt 514C Kommunal for the grand total of £48 delivered................that's the normal price for 1 Weise model 8) 8) 8)

Britains Kverneland plough from Amazon should be delivered tomorrow.  On another note about the plough, did you know you can get it in a dealer box?

http://fanshop.kverneland.com/collections/model-toys/products/kverneland-es-packomat

I did like that plough, just a shame it was so reluctant to attach to anything.  If look ok on the JCB 3230.  If it fit the forthcoming MF7618 I may get another.

I shouldn't really include it here - but Its been in storage for two and a half years and just got it out so it feels like having a new model, a Britains Steiger Panther.  Really lovely model, could do with some detailing.  Wish I had kept the FW-60 as well (they are both the same tractor)

My Weise tractors came today .. The great Amazon give away !!!   :laugh:  Again..thank you Mark for the tip off ..  ;)  :)

IMG_3031_zpsbakw90uc.jpg

my 5 weise models arrived all o.k as well Justin. Good job Mark gave everyone the heads-up, as it looks like they have gone up in price again.

Archived