Spalding April 2015

Robploughing

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for posting David. Was sorry to have missed it, but the Easter holiday meant I had other commitments. I didn't see any of bazza,s stand, was he there? In a way I am glad I held on to my cash. There is a lot of stuff coming in the next few months and it is going to be expensive I think.

Thanks for posting David. Was sorry to have missed it, but the Easter holiday meant I had other commitments. I didn't see any of bazza,s stand, was he there? In a way I am glad I held on to my cash. There is a lot of stuff coming in the next few months and it is going to be expensive I think.

You're very welcome Chris,thanks ever so much. Last two photographs from post 65 are from Bazza's stand mate. ;)

Yes missed having a chat with you Chris perhaps next time or some other show?. you are right it could be a expensive few months ahead

Yes missed having a chat with you Chris perhaps next time or some other show?. you are right it could be a expensive few months ahead

would have been good to have a catch up with you and Martyn smithy, as you say, we will have a meet up at another event. Martyn is making some cracking stuff, as usual, and I will be on the phone to him in due course .

i recon with this year booked out holiday wise stopping me on a lot  show wise I am gonna have to make next year, long way up but I need a fix again, any pics of George pooles stuff david?

Sorry mate,George's stand along with a few others seems to have escaped my camera lens.  :-[

Archived