Martin's collection.

1 hour ago, Ferret90 said:

Stunning little tractor Martin :) 

Cheers Ted,  Marge didn't do too bad of a job with their 10 series, few details not just spot on but nothing that I can't live with. 

59 minutes ago, Cheshire Farm Models said:

What’s the plans for this yoke mate ?

Nothing really planned for her but she wasn't badly priced and they are getting hard to find for sensible money so this one will go back in the box and in the cupboard for now mate. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, smithy said:

Lovely pictures could be mistaken for real , what model/no is the forage harvester is it one of BOR

Thanks everyone for the kind comments.:)

Thank you Smithy, it's the current britains JD forager with a bit of paint splashed on and a few extra details added to make it into a 717 super with manual controls. Not quite finished yet as I'm not happy with the shade of red then decals to apply. Taking the photos outside makes such a difference to the shot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, prickles said:

stunning work again from Ian , everyone a masterpiece - been nice to had the 7000 interior painted black for interior cladding for the deluxe cab!.  TAB models top class i have seven  of them and as you can see from martins pictures unbeatable  workmanship. Universal hobbies will never match this standard

Thanks Nick, yes that has been pointed out to me already! And you would think I would know as we have an actual 7600 with deluxe cab :o wasn't sure when the cladding kicked in, always convinced myself it was the very last of these cabs on the 7600 just before the Q cab phased in. Every day a school day :D So the early edition 7000 with round tail lights had no deluxe interior and the later edition with square tail lights had the deluxe interior?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, prickles said:

all de luxe cabs had interior cladding regardless of type of tail lights  only standard cabs without back windows and without rear enclosure had no  internal cladding hope this helps for future reference and keep up the top quality work

Thank you Nick ;) Interesting, so did all 7000s have the deluxe interior since they were fully enclosed?

2 hours ago, tabmodels said:

Thank you Nick ;) Interesting, so did all 7000s have the deluxe interior since they were fully enclosed?

Maybe all UK spec 7000s did, but Irish 7000s generally had the standard FIECO cab.

Similiar to Nick, I have never seen an original Irish 7000 with a de luxe cab.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SPN said:

Maybe all UK spec 7000s did, but Irish 7000s generally had the standard FIECO cab.

Similiar to Nick, I have never seen an original Irish 7000 with a de luxe cab.

Your right SPN.  I drove  an original 7000 in my younger days with a Fieco & no internal cladding nor rear encloseure.  So they were marketed  here in Ireland with a kind of basic spec if you wanted one . But you could have one also fully kitted out if you desired . I'm sure the Fritzemeir was marketed too on the late 7000s from  Antwerp. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, 844john said:

They all look excellent Martin, and a nice job of the forager, it would be nice to pass a field with the real deals working together ! Not much like silage weather tonight mind:(

Thanks john. I'm pleased today is a bit better, the feeezing rain that we had all yesterday afternoon didn't half cause some problems.

• Sad 1

22 hours ago, prickles said:

stunning work again from Ian , everyone a masterpiece - been nice to had the 7000 interior painted black for interior cladding for the deluxe cab!.  TAB models top class i have seven  of them and as you can see from martins pictures unbeatable  workmanship. Universal hobbies will never match this standard

Yes it is outstanding workmanship from Ian. I too have seen a 7000 without the cladding in the cab but I can't recall if it was the deluxe cab or standard. It really detracts nothing from the model, in fact it adds to the charm with it being a conversion where every one worked on individually and also, as Ian built it to how i would like it done, it is unique to my collection.  I'm sure if the next person had other ideas within reason Ian would quite happily build their model how they wanted. :)

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, mb86 said:

Thanks john. I'm pleased today is a bit better, the feeezing rain that we had all yesterday afternoon didn't half cause some problems.

Yes, it was just a bad day but at least the white stuff didn't appear as was forcast! And this morning's beautiful now, bet a few have got caught out on these back roads mind!

1 hour ago, 844john said:

Yes, it was just a bad day but at least the white stuff didn't appear as was forcast! And this morning's beautiful now, bet a few have got caught out on these back roads mind!

If it had been snow there would have been a few inch as it was most of the day, there was a fair layer of ice on everything before it started to thaw last night, I assume it brought a power line down somewhere as the electric was off here from 6 till half 10. There is a few photos on Facebook this morning of cars off the road.