Martin's collection.

• 2 weeks later...

Atlas editions New Performance super dexta with tyres replaced with ones from a uh MF 135. Might have to remove the daft euro hitch on the back and the one on the front, otherwise a great little model, shame they aren't as common as the grey fergys seem to be. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by mb86
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, mb86 said:

Atlas editions New Performance super dexta with tyres replaced with ones from a uh MF 135. Might have to remove the daft euro hitch on the back and the one on the front, otherwise a great little model, shame they aren't as common as the grey fergys seem to be. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

looks canny does that

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Blue man said:

Any picture of it next to a major or the likes just for comparison 

I only have the uh power major but I'll fish it out and get you a pic of them together. This means I'll have to stick the NP major to the shopping list now. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Blue man said:

Thanks Martin I'm on the look out for one of those Dextas with a while 

I've been in the hunt for one since I saw the list back when the series started. There is one on eBay but it is expensive in my opinion, almost half way to a scaledown one!

Thanks. Always surprised me how fast they were on the road for the time. Dad had a couple of early dextas when he took the farm over from his dad, they had replaced an E27n major and a grey fergy.  wouldn't mind a blue/orange one as well. There is a photo somewhere of him at a young age baling with one of them. I often wish some of these had been kept in the back of a shed but back then they were used until they were knackered then traded in. Back then the machine was there to do the work, not sit looking pretty. 

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...

Penrith purchases. 

From convo- Marge Qcab TW-25 plus a few decals and wheel weights. 

From cefyn (sorry if it is spelt wrong) Davies - Scaledown county super 6

From JMD - another TIM toys welger baler as well as a Bruder NH and bale wrapper for my son  

collected from a good friend, DBP roadless 65 and the green machine, a scaledown roadless 6/4. 

Also a UH super major and an ertl 1/64 TW-20.

image.jpg

• Like 7