Martin's collection.

1 hour ago, Wayne D said:

Same here mate, I've never owned a tractor and propably never will. 

Great looking model, did you build it yourself? 

Never say never mate. Yeah built it myself, took a bit of  head scratching but I think because of that it means more to me. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mb86 said:

Never say never mate. Yeah built it myself, took a bit of  head scratching but I think because of that it means more to me. 

Really nice model, I'd love a nice 8210 like that if it ever goes up for sale, but I doubt that after your hard work and effort building it. :) 

• 1 month later...
On ‎12‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 10:28 AM, mb86 said:

You don't make things easy for yourself do you!:D

More like the model suppliers don't make it easy for us guys :D I had a quick search there, I noticed it's available without the cab, but is there much difference between an 80 and 85?

26 minutes ago, tabmodels said:

More like the model suppliers don't make it easy for us guys :D I had a quick search there, I noticed it's available without the cab, but is there much difference between an 80 and 85?

No idea I'm afraid, if you are looking for one try the claas online shop, there was a good discount on mine and it was cheapest I found. 

• Thanks 1