Martin's collection.

2 hours ago, Christoph1972 said:

Mega pictures! :)

2 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Some grand pictures there Martin :)

49 minutes ago, jmd said:

cracking martin look like the real thing

Thank you all, it was a welcome break from the mud and puddles. 

30 minutes ago, 844john said:

Looking very smart there Martin, grand photographs!. I must admit I've always liked the look of the 82's as well, hate to admit it but there's the start of one sat on my bench at the moment:ph34r:

Cheers john, just needs a smaller blue or two in the collection to compliment the big 6 potters. 

You are openly admitting this love of blues now john, well done, you are well on the way to recovery. Hahaha. 

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, mb86 said:

Cheers john, just needs a smaller blue or two in the collection to compliment the big 6 potters. 

You are openly admitting this love of blues now john, well done, you are well on the way to recovery. Hahaha. 

I think it's all this blue on my workbench that's causing my relapse! I suppose that when I was growing up in the 70's and 80's Ford was no. 1, much like Deere is now, and as a young lad I spent hours looking at leaflets of them and dreaming! Also, a nearby farm ran nothing but Fords, 5000's, 6600's, 6610's etc and I spent a lot of time riding on them, so I suppose that's where my soft spot for the older blues comes from. Plus, looking back through my leaflets for the 4610 builds has reminded me of what a good looking range of tractors the 10 series was in its day....hence the start of a few more models for my collection;)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...
On 15 March 2020 at 6:14 PM, 844john said:

Pleased you're happy with her Martin, I like the look of the haybob on the back!

I couldn't be anything other than happy with her John. The haybob is a little cracker but to describe it as delicate would be an understatement, you certainly need to know where to hold it!

On 15 March 2020 at 7:33 PM, Udimore said:

:wub: WOW simply lovely

Thanks Barry. 

8 hours ago, mb86 said:

I couldn't be anything other than happy with her John. The haybob is a little cracker but to describe it as delicate would be an understatement, you certainly need to know where to hold it!

Thanks Barry. 

Thanks Martin, ... .wasn't sure whether you were talking about the haybob or a woman there for a moment!...:D

• Haha 2

• 6 months later...
On 3/17/2020 at 2:39 PM, justy 46 said:

That 4610 is a beauty. Good to see models like this considering there is a terrible lack off Ford 3 pots on the 1/32 model scene. 

Sorry Justin, I have only just seen your comment. Yes you are right there is. However I have a some purchases from the last few months to show off and I think it might help redress that balance a little. ;)

• Like 1

Seeing as it’s been 6 months since i last updated my collection topic i thought I better pull my finger out. Had a few arrive over the summer but spare time had been non existent what with one thing or another so instead of spending half an hour here and there with the camera, the models that arrived have been sat in their boxes in the workshop. 

Firstly a few imber fords, The unboxed one has one or two bits missing. 

2DC694B5-5789-42CA-BABD-CB642EEB968B.jpeg

• Like 6