Martin's collection.

16 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

very nice mart, all you need now is a mk1/2 transit, no dealer was ever without one of them 

Cheers Sean. It's on the wanted list, There is a discontinued body shell of a mk1 made by Pendle Slot Racing  for a slot car chassis which I would love to have, I've seen one sold but it made more than I wanted to pay at the time but I regret not biting the bullet a bit now. Damian aka jcb bloke has a very nice one on his excellent layout that fits in just right. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

they have been out of stock for ages, they said more were getting dome, but never seen them ,was damians that got me hunting for them .

Corgi did a lwb mk1 but I think it is a fair bit smaller than 1/32

47 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

Stunning...Such a great collection of Ford's off all types ..not just tractors..

Thanks Justin,  they make for a bit of variation in the collection and still go alongside the Agri machinery nicely. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
26 minutes ago, chris.watson said:

Absolutely love this thread, great collection mate. If I could just suggest one thing........it’s time those big Fords were moved on, and I have just the place for them here in Essex;)

Thank you Chris. How kind of you to offer your help, that is a very selfless suggestion haha. I will have to politely decline, I can only dream of a collection like this of real ones so the models will have to do until I win the euro millions. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Very nice Martin, love the Salop and forager especially.I think the 86 might be under a bit of pressure with those triples mind!:D I nearly got one of the County's at Penrith, but just couldn't bring myself to put my hand in my pocket, wish I had now!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

41 minutes ago, 844john said:

Very nice Martin, love the Salop and forager especially.I think the 86 might be under a bit of pressure with those triples mind!:D I nearly got one of the County's at Penrith, but just couldn't bring myself to put my hand in my pocket, wish I had now!

Nonsense. They are plain mowers so no conditioner, she won't know they are on......going downhill haha. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, alf aphid said:

I thought three oaks had packed up? I ordered a couple off him at the point they were ending, he said he would honour but I have t heard a bean!

look great by the way 

Thanks Alastair. This has been on order from before he stopped as well, do you have Dan's email, you might have to remind him. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ferret90 said:

They are stunning models Martin, nice lighting as well :) 

Thanks Ted. The sun was getting just a bit too low and wherever I held the camera I was casting a shadow over the models but I got a few. 

• Like 1