Martin's collection.

The Atlas Dexta there Martin with the very skinny rear tyres....  You can fit the tyres from an old Britains tractor such as the rear tyres from the MF135 or the fronts from the Ford 5610, 7710 etc..straight on ..Gives it a better appearance..They are still abit narrow ..but certainly better..;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, justy 46 said:

The Atlas Dexta there Martin with the very skinny rear tyres....  You can fit the tyres from an old Britains tractor such as the rear tyres from the MF135 or the fronts from the Ford 5610, 7710 etc..straight on ..Gives it a better appearance..They are still abit narrow ..but certainly better..;)

I will give that a go Justin thanks. I happen to have a spare pair of those sat in the parts box. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mb86 said:

Two slot car (or van) kits by George Turner. A tranny mk2 and a ford “popular” van. They came with everything apart from running gear. 

FF4F0257-E91C-4D2B-89CC-541B8534BAEC.jpeg

That tranny would make a decent service van 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cheshire Farm Models said:

Loving the sulky drill wow that's a nice model. 

It is a nice thing mate aye, was undecided which to get, there is one in more modern colours and I see on faceslap there is an Amazone liveried one coming out. 

• Like 1