Martin's collection.

2 hours ago, MadMark said:

Any use Martin?

p_1_13370130716034155.jpg

Yes that is nearer but could do with a newer one, although not too fussed as loaders are sometimes get swapped between tractors when they are replaced. , the tractor will be a gen III when I've finished. I found a pic of this but not sure what age it would be. 

image.jpg

3 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

Martin,looking at the last picture Mark posted up, your positioning of the loader looks good,just the front guard doesnt look close enough

Yeah I think you are right, the guard will be cut off and replaced so that is no problem. 

• 4 weeks later...

Ford 8100 made from a marge TW 2 britains TW 15 bonnets a UH front axle and some parts kindly supplied by mr Reeve and scaledown models. Still a couple of bits to do to it including moving the front axle back another couple of mil and a bit of touching up and picking out some detail with a paint brush

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 8

On 7 January 2017 at 9:36 PM, Pete said:

There needs to be a good loader to fit older tractors. This ones looking good 

Thanks pete, I agree, a loader on its own without a tractor attached that could be grafted onto any manufacturers model would be fantastic. 

2 hours ago, mb86 said:

Ford 8100 made from a marge TW 2 britains TW 15 bonnets a UH front axle and some parts kindly supplied by mr Reeve and scaledown models. Still a couple of bits to do to it including moving the front axle back another couple of mil and a bit of touching up and picking out some detail with a paint brush

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thats looking the bees knees mate

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

Thats looking the bees knees mate

Thanks, been nearly ready for a while but I made a balls up painting the rear centres so had to strip it off and start again. I'd love a real one of these, it'd be a great baling tractor, fast on the road as well. 

32 minutes ago, MadMark said:

Hate to say it but would look good with a New Holland forage harvester on the back of it, now going to wash my mouth out with soap.

Haha, never thought I'd hear you say that! Are you available for some trailer work with your new purchase!;D;D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MadMark said:

Thanks Martin, you've made my day:P Looks good but the older red New Holland forage harvester would be more suited to the age of the tractor;) got to get myself checked out by doctors as to much talk of forage stuff:of

You will have to make do with that, i haven't got an older liveried one. :rolleyes: next you will be telling us you have been watching silage videos on youtube. ;D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MadMark said:

Thanks Martin, you've made my day:P Looks good but the older red New Holland forage harvester would be more suited to the age of the tractor;) got to get myself checked out by doctors as to much talk of forage stuff:of

We need to organise a day out for you carting silage with a T7 or somesuch.

Cure this rare phobia you have. :)

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, mb86 said:

You will have to make do with that, i haven't got an older liveried one. :rolleyes: next you will be telling us you have been watching silage videos on youtube. ;D

You can send the 8100 to me and I'll photograph it with my 717.

• Like 1

That's a beauty of a Ford .  The pic of it on the NH forager with the 7600 reminds me if Cronin Agri Bros old set up back in the late 80's . They ran an 8100 on a NH forager also & carted with a few 76' s , great pic and fantastic convo .;)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, R0BERT said:

Looks awesome thanks

Thanks Robert  If you build your own please post up some photos. 

25 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

That's a beauty of a Ford .  The pic of it on the NH forager with the 7600 reminds me if Cronin Agri Bros old set up back in the late 80's . They ran an 8100 on a NH forager also & carted with a few 76' s , great pic and fantastic convo .;)

Thank you Justin, I will have to get some better photos when I get the finishing touches done, my phone doesn't like the light where the cabinet is. 

• Like 1