Atlas Editions models

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

The first models from this range arrived this weekend and they do look quite good. Obviously the first is the Ferguson TE 20 and also the Ford 5000. The next model will be the David Brown Selectamatic 880.

Further models will be Massey Ferguson 65, 1963 version

Fordson Super Dexta - 1963

Hanomag R10 - 1948

Porsche Master N419 - 1962

I will post more when I find out but I suspect that there will be a few European models many of which I have little interest in but I will still collect for the sake of completeness.

If you look on gtp the range has been available some time in France,  whether the uk gets all the same ones I couldn't tell you. There is a nice Renault I'd like to get my hands on. Never seen the 65 or 880. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Tha latest model arrived today. David Brown 880, whilst it looks to bve wellmscaled I am not keen on the EU spec. Passenger seat on the wheel arch and front mudguards that I don't like. The steering wheel also looks wrong, I seem to remember that the wheel was very close to the dashboard and not stuck out on a column.

It also comes with a book and whilst I haven't read it yet it looks quite good

SAM_9228.JPG

SAM_9229.JPG

SAM_9230.JPG

SAM_9231.JPG

SAM_9232.JPG

SAM_9233.JPG

23 hours ago, robbo said:

Tha latest model arrived today. David Brown 880, whilst it looks to bve wellmscaled I am not keen on the EU spec. Passenger seat on the wheel arch and front mudguards that I don't like. The steering wheel also looks wrong, I seem to remember that the wheel was very close to the dashboard and not stuck out on a column.

It also comes with a book and whilst I haven't read it yet it looks quite good

SAM_9228.JPG

SAM_9229.JPG

SAM_9230.JPG

SAM_9231.JPG

SAM_9232.JPG

SAM_9233.JPG

Thanks Robbo mine turned up as well but not opened it yet  

• 2 months later...

I've bought the ford 5000 of a selling site and it came with the same book. Nice model have to say and have considered buying the dicky brown but would want to change in to uk spec

16 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

does the steering and rear linkage work on these then ?? i could see a round arched db880 if they do, also will  we see a county appear like their books with each model  shows ?  not sure if it tells you whats due.

I have the 5000 and the linkage is cast as one piece with the chassis so doesn't move. Haven't checked the steering. 

Just had the next in the series delivered, Le Percheron T25, yet again going in the loft.

I am hanging on to see if they produce any Same models especially the older versions.

• 3 weeks later...

I have an Atlas Ford 5000 coming in the post from EBay. Should have it in a few days .  But I was thinking of making a few alterations to it . Had anyone attempted to fit a Britains Fieco cab to it .was considering trying .... ??

• 1 year later...
On 9/23/2017 at 3:43 PM, alf aphid said:

What has happened to this range? There doesn't seem to be the diversity of models as there was in the French mag? has  it ground to a halt ? 

They have a web site,might need to temporarily disable your anti virus software to view it though,???

https://www.atlaseditions.co.uk/?promocode=11Db&gclid=Cj0KCQjwr53OBRCDARIsAL0vKrPT-dGAqfmaq8pbzkkWmpjP_eRVL1UxNuWaRmMsnQgn1sbHl84PaL8aAm0wEALw_wcB

Regards

Joe.

Archived