Atlas Editions models

5 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

They have a web site,might need to temporarily disable your anti virus software to view it though,???

https://www.atlaseditions.co.uk/?promocode=11Db&gclid=Cj0KCQjwr53OBRCDARIsAL0vKrPT-dGAqfmaq8pbzkkWmpjP_eRVL1UxNuWaRmMsnQgn1sbHl84PaL8aAm0wEALw_wcB

Regards

Joe.

Thanks Joe 

doesnt go into great deal of info. Only opened on phone though. I'll look on laptop later. 

Cheers Alastair

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers Alastair,never real looked myself,was just curious as to whether there was a web site or not,I've just had a quick look see,and there is a section on " Tractors of the World ",but not very informative,maybe if you subscribe and get their news letter,?? https://www.atlaseditions.co.uk/collection/TRC/Ferguson-TE20-Tractor-model.html

Regards

Joe.

I still get these but most of them are going straight up in the loft. I was hoping that they would do some of the early SAME or Cassani models but so far they haven't appeared. I have had a look on the website and there are only details of the first 4 or 5 models, there's no full list of what is to come

On 23/09/2017 at 3:43 PM, alf aphid said:

What has happened to this range? There doesn't seem to be the diversity of models as there was in the French mag? has  it ground to a halt ? 

Still going strong, albeit foreign rubbish for the most part. So as you say little/no diversity :wacko:

38 minutes ago, super6 said:

Still going strong, albeit foreign rubbish for the most part. So as you say little/no diversity :wacko:

Funny though how seldom some come up on eBay compared to others which seem very common. They did release a renault I think 551 with cab French market, but never yet found one. 

The latest one of these arrived today, another European oddity, Buhrer DDI 4. Just where do they get their ideas from and who thinks that these are going to be big sellers?

I have emailed them to ask if they have a list of up and coming models but the reply that I got was :-

Dear CUstomer,

We already sent this information to back office you will get as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Now what that means is anybody's guess ;)

its not big sellers, its what they can make with little or no copyright/license money i suspect mike . in terms of a mag run i suspect its actually a very small amount sold ,say compaired to a f1 car kit mag or similar , so doimg obscure stuff like that keeps the costs down big time , just pepper it now and again with a still going brand like the renault 

I probably need tochange the title of this thread Sean, there is no magazine, just a model delivered around every 4 weeks. There is a small card in with it with some background informatio but not much else, well, apart from the advertising bumph to get you to sign up to one of their other lines :wacko:

• 4 weeks later...
On 28/09/2017 at 2:48 PM, robbo said:

The latest one of these arrived today, another European oddity, Buhrer DDI 4. Just where do they get their ideas from and who thinks that these are going to be big sellers?

I have emailed them to ask if they have a list of up and coming models but the reply that I got was :-

Dear CUstomer,

We already sent this information to back office you will get as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Now what that means is anybody's guess ;)

How many have you received so far then? 

I have about 9 from the start then I stopped buying them,however a friend who works in the local charity shop sometimes gets donations and saves for me ,I give her what she would sell them for in the shop.

the last one was rage David Brown which was unopened.

So look in your Charity shops.

They tend to go straight in the loft when they arrive so I haven't actually counted them, I suspect I have around 20 now. I am really hanging on in case they make an early Same or Cassani model but it is looking like an expensive wait.

7 hours ago, robbo said:

They tend to go straight in the loft when they arrive so I haven't actually counted them, I suspect I have around 20 now. I am really hanging on in case they make an early Same or Cassani model but it is looking like an expensive wait.

same here keep hoping for something that we have seen a few off in this country

25 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

ah good news, hopefully one will land this way when its out, dont like putting my scaledown versions out like that as a bit fragile 

I'd stick with your scaledown one. 

image.jpg

1 hour ago, 844john said:

Now, that's not pretty! :D Having said that, I'm sure with a bit of work it could be made better, the bonnet and engine/gearbox actually looks quite good, must be the pimp-mobile wheels that spoil it:blink::D

Engine and g/box maybe ok but everything else ....... :lol::lol::lol:

• 1 month later...

The MF 65 arrived with me today, not the prettiest thing I have seen but again, at least I have heard of this one.

I really don't like the drawbar around the front end and it has the european passenger seat and fenders which are a trifle strange to my eyes as well

MF65 (1).JPG

MF65 (2).JPG

MF65 (3).JPG

MF65 (4).JPG

MF65 (5).JPG

Archived