colour variations

• 3 weeks later...

3 fresh wj cooper discs now, blue one being the last version they did, but also two new ones a red and black, which apparently came froma case box set, and a almost flouresent orange set,branded as wj cooper,which no of us inc andys dad have seen before .or does someone know better? or infact of any others i havnt seen (got the yellow ones)

F9427C7E-947E-4D27-9345-5FEECE5B5F10.jpeg

CE279F61-7EA5-4549-B044-B60EFC8D3B44.jpeg

46806C87-1621-4B3F-83DD-B9F9D6BB2D95.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anderson Agri said:

Did Britains ever make a plough in this shade of green? I picked it up recently, looks resprayed though.

23.thumb.jpg.1920d8cedf4b70c409ca00f0f53eeebf.jpg

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.35a4ca82d0f4731dba8a16e486f368e5.jpg

Yes i picked one up this weekend for 2 euros , along with a set of old blue discs for the same , was going to post them later 

image.jpg

• Like 1

Red discs from the US Case Magnum MX 275 set

Orange discs from the Little Farmer series and came with simplified JD 5410, also in Orange

Blue set I think was a final release version, possibly after losing the rights to use the "W J Cooper" name!!

The Yellow/Orange tedder does not look orange on here, just red. Is it a bright orange?

Early rollers(and discs) come in a variety of hues/shades of the same colour.

I have never seen the dark(er) green animal transport box before. Another to seek out  :unsure:

• Like 1

the little farmer orange ones were the same but no ones seen them branded like this before , well no one at zwolle :D doesnt mean they werent .

the tedder is like the mueldozer / forage harvester in colour a orangy beigy shade , if that makes sence certainly not red, a few people on facebook seem to have the same colour as well, but not many, 

i saw the dark on on ebay recently,and it didnt sell, could be wrong but it may be sam weaver on here who was selling it, hopefuly  he will see this and get hold of you if it was, the user name seemed very familiar when i saw it 

1 hour ago, super6 said:

Aye, that's the bunny. I was going by the colour in the catalogue so could be red.

see that doesnt look like the same colour to my eyes, but that could just be the age of the plastic i guess maybe on mine ?? although reds tend to go more pink i thought 

as for the green transporter yes, found mine hidden in a scrap box cost a princely sum of 3 euros,he wanted 5 , but  wasnt having that  :D

Some nice  colour variations there Sean, I was just looking in my list and the 2004 catalogue and the Little farmer set 40562 is described as Red Tractor and Disk Harrow Gift Set.

Do not know which box my set is in so unable to confirm any more details.

tractorman314.

Great updates here, I knew Britains made lots of colours variations of earlier models, but even the darker green animal box is one I hadn't noticed before. It is often difficult to see variations in colours on a PC monitor, you really have to hold them to see (or dig through some odd boxes at a show).