colour variations

these 3 are all the later non rubber band versions, with the large cog to push the bale out, i also have 2 of the early ones with rubber band, but they are in another box at the back,and i canat get it out right now, also got a pic of the new discs against the orange plough,  i wonder how many other shades of discs are out there

D9F8E892-036A-44B0-B5A6-48972ABD3BC8.jpeg

72B62748-ED9A-4ECF-8AAB-6DAB5A362201.jpeg

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah i have the rollers already, but not seen discs like it colour wise before,but had heard of them via other people. , they were very dusty hence the doubt on the colour when i first saw them, but gently washed them off and hey presto

• Like 1

I think I've got old, officially! Bought a boxed orange roller at Spalding with red ends, looked in cabinet earlier and already have a set, albeit unboxed and with yellow ends, so not that old!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

couple of odd bals for me really but they cheap at 99p each, so why not, wasnt going to go for these for a while . number plates attached front and rear , not to much paint loss, pretty sure i have a red one already from a scrap lot i bought a while back, plus a yellow ome hidden in the layout in the bushes .

D103AC9B-4BAC-4971-AE16-35C987ECA2C2.jpeg

C965EFAF-ECA2-428F-97E0-0D07ACF43927.jpeg

7AC64DC3-5E89-4325-89C6-8B5FE79C3886.jpeg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

So is there a yellow and white little farmer to ?? Saw one on fleabay a while back (didnt notice a little farmer decal) but forgot to sort a bid on it . I hadnt been aware of the blue white one at sllcuntil you and someone on facebook mentioned them , Hopefully have my book this week anyway 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

So is there a yellow and white little farmer to ?? Saw one on fleabay a while back (didnt notice a little farmer decal) but forgot to sort a bid on it . I hadnt been aware of the blue white one at sllcuntil you and someone on facebook mentioned them , Hopefully have my book this week anyway 

I can just see you at Zwolle going round with your notepad and lists like the dedicated Siku collectors. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1