colour variations

7 minutes ago, robbo said:

Ha ha yes ok.

By the way, I have still got 2 different yard scrapers for you currently in my desk drawer 

dam i forgot all about them, drop me your paypal details and total inc postage and i will sort that for you 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

dam i forgot all about them, drop me your paypal details and total inc postage and i will sort that for you 

Sent you a pm

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

So is there a yellow and white little farmer to ?? Saw one on fleabay a while back (didnt notice a little farmer decal) but forgot to sort a bid on it . I hadnt been aware of the blue white one at sllcuntil you and someone on facebook mentioned them , Hopefully have my book this week anyway 

Yellow and white little farmer one yes, you'd covered this one off already so I didn't mention it.

Have to find a red and white one for myself!

• Like 1

Yellow and white one not Little Farmer but from set no. 42327 Britains Farm Set and included the orange John Deere 5410 and blue/silver fold up cultivator. As you rightly said no Little Farmer decal.

My bad!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

i have seen a few on ebay of late with yellow wheels to,  no  mention of them in the bible  either, i picked up another complete baler last week, rubber band and shute ,plus winders intact, think thats 2 out of 3 with the band ejection method now, 

• Like 1

On 8/12/2018 at 6:20 PM, Toolbox Tam said:

Both blue Muledozers , darker one with silver  painted blade , lighter shade blue with silver paper decal . 

Have added linkage rods to both , but this will be left as plain brass .ECAA4E6E-DB27-4EE0-9B81-1D51664BAB93.thumb.jpeg.13aa2bb4c9910e3e8d11e90476955305.jpeg

That's a very subtle colour change, mine's not. I've never seen a blue one with the silver decal before now, all mine are painted, the square hole kind of gives it away

P1090580(1).JPG

• Like 3

On 8/18/2018 at 8:17 PM, Tractorman810 said:

neither had i until this one appeared . i know theres a older trailer with white ones, otherwise its the beige shade as you mentioned 

Not white but a pale grey colour 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

new addition just won via flebay, hopefully arrive while i am away, as requested it in a jiffy bag rather than a box

light powder blue roller, with red ends, i nearly bought one at the last zwolle show but 35 euros was way to steep, got this a lot cheaper even with the postage

4FB9AF34-D13C-4436-80E3-E9C7F631B438.jpeg

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 8:03 PM, Tractorman810 said:

new addition just won via flebay, hopefully arrive while i am away, as requested it in a jiffy bag rather than a box

light powder blue roller, with red ends, i nearly bought one at the last zwolle show but 35 euros was way to steep, got this a lot cheaper even with the postage

4FB9AF34-D13C-4436-80E3-E9C7F631B438.jpeg

soo that's who out bid me 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

Sorry , been on my list for a while now , i was going for the dark green old style silage trailer as well but the seller wouldnt hold on for me to post it as i am away now , shame as it went for 19 quid in good condition to .

did that dark green silage trailer have a broken tailboard ? sure it had a pin missing and would fall off when opened 

• 3 weeks later...